Epilogue✨

Two months later

"Wait for me!" I yell out in a whisper and frustration when Ziyan opens the door to get out, he turns to look at me with a raised eyebrow before standing out of the car waiting for me to join him.

While I quickly put my shoe on which I removed for no reason, I don't know why whenever I get inside a car I remove my shoes, hurrying on my steps I stand infront of him with a smile.

"Don't go alone, now I am your wife so everyone should know that! Walk with me down the aisle my husband" linking our arms I give him a big grin feeling very happy to finally step my foot in the building where I have lots of memories.

Worker's greets us with a smile but I see most of the people having a surprised frown taken over their forehead.

I am sure they missed me!

Ziyan turns his head to look at me before gently unlinking our arms and for a second I thought he was going to walk away and not take me with him and leave me alone feeling all insulted and I have to slap myself for even thinking about him like that, but no one can scold my mind.

He hovers his hand over mine gently sliding his fingers in between mine, to link them in a most authoritative way that no one can break it away.

The butterflies I am feeling in my stomach at this sweet action of his cannot be said in words. More than me they look excited while having a tiny teeny party in my stomach.

Taking a deep breath I grin at my husband who has his usual professional face On.

"Do you want to start working from today?" As we walk He turns to ask me and I shake my head "I'll start working from tomorrow, today is Fun day, I am gonna have only fun and lots of fun!" I tell him happily already feeling excited for today.

"My lovely wife, It can be a fun day for you but not for my other employees so don't you dare waste their time" he warns me with that tone which leaves no room for argument.

I nod shrugging, well I am walking in as my boss's wife today so I have to take advantage bro.

When I spot and old aunty who cleans the floor who is a little bit close to me and who enjoying bad mouthing about her son, I quickly wave at her feeling happy after seeing after a long time.

I see her taking a step but she stops herself when her eyes falls on Ziyan who is using his phone while walking towards the elevator and I understand that she is scared of this poker face man so I quickly mouth her that I'll meet her later and she nods grinning.

As we wait for the elevator to open I look around to see everyone staring at us more like gawking at us with so much interest that I feel like a celebrity and I so want to flip my hair and act all bossy because not everyone gets the opportunity to become wife of their own boss. I am lucky human you know.

Giggling at my thought, I tightened my hold onto his hand, while staying very close to him

"You look like a creep sweetheart" my smile immediately falls when he comments like a jerk at my happiness.

"I am happy so shutup" I roll my eyes throwing his hand away which few minutes ago I was holding it tightly.

I hear him chuckling quietly and I quickly move a step back to not be close to this rude rotten tomato but my breath hitches when he pulls me closer, wrapping his arm around my waist as he presses my body against his hard one.