Chapter 19 | Beautiful

The room is still filled with chaos, they still did not leave my cabin but are wasting their working hours very carelessly and just because its about Ziah, I am not throwing them out.

Zach is being extra comfortable by uttering Rubbish every other second and Mateo is in another specimen who is getting all shy like a girl when Eric compliments him while Fuzail is hugging Mateo for god knows why and here I am sitting In my seat with an headache because of these men's whose presence is doing nothing good.

"Mostly nobody Knows that they got married accept us, I, you, Eric, Fuzail and my two girl buddies were present in the wedding" he refers to Ziah's friends whose names I don't remember " and Max—Oh wait-where is Max?" Zach blinks his eyes questioning us and that's when I remember that there is also another one who knows everything.

"I don't know" I shrug when they look at me.

"I'll go call him, he must be in his cabin" I look over their shoulder's to see his Cabin empty but I do not stop Zach to go, atleast I'll get some peace.

When he was about to open the door, it opens abruptly by the other person which makes Zach stumble few steps back.

"Goodness" he holds his heart when the door was about to break his head.

"Ziyan!" A loud voice of a girl reaches my ears and a smile automatically forms on my lips seeing the little girl wearing a pretty pink, full sleeved sundress running towards me. As Max enters after his little sister

"Who is this?" Zach blinks his eyes confused while the others join him looking as confused as him.

"How is this beautiful girl doing?" I smile at the cute girl grinning brightly "great after seeing you" she stands beside me happily and from the way she always stares at me, I can tell she wants a hug but I don't think it is appropriate to hug another women in any context without my women knowing it. And I am not comfortable with it too.

So I gently pat her head who cutely giggles looking happy.

"Sit" I ask her to take a seat and she quickly does as said and I fetch for the chocolate bar which I always keep in my desk for her and Ziah who loves eating chocolates "you don't have school today?" I question the girl who again mischievously giggles.

She moves forward resting her elbows on the desk and with a hand gesture she asks me to come forward so I lean forward to hear her "I wanted to meet you so I said my brother that I am not well and my head hurts, my acting worked you know" she giggles remembering what she did and even though because of Ziah's pressure I am not able to laugh at anything I force a quiet chuckle to not make her feel as if she is talking to walls as I  give her the chocolate which she takes with a big grin.

"He better not cheat on my friend, I'll forget he is my boss for two seconds" I hear the guys whispering in hushed tones but I can clearly hear them.

"Same here bro, I'll tell My Ziah to file a case on him and I will talk as witness for my Ziah" and that my Ziah was enough for me to snap my eyes up only to give them hard glare.

Zach and Mateo look at me with wide eyes as if they were caught before scratching their necks while looking everywhere other than my eyes.

"My brother is not that bad you idiots" Fuzail slaps their back while taking my side.

"I am a Man and that gives me full permission to not believe in Men" Zach replies scoffing but scoots closer to Max who is looking at us with a smile, I nod to something Irene is saying but nothing is registering in my mind, but I hear the word hospital so I think that she is talking about her treatment.

Matters of The Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें