Chapter 16: Reality (3)

Winter Branch?

It's really Winter Branch?

The great god Winter Branch that is recognized by the whole forum?!

Cheng Zhi Chu was so shocked that his first reaction was to check if there was anything wrong with his eyes or if it was just a hallucination. After all, how could a legendary god-level player reply to his post?!

What's more, it has been two years since Winter Branch last posted and many people even guessed he had probably died but how could it be so coincidental that the return of the great god after two years was just because he wanted to reply to a newcomer's post.......

In an instant, Cheng Zhi Chu convinced himself that he had seen wrong but at the same time his phone started to vibrate madly. With the non-stop notifications about new replies to his forum post, his phone was about to crash from overload.

N-no way?

Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned speechless for a few seconds. When he recovered, the first thing that left his mouth was "Fuck " before he quickly restarted the phone and then reopened his forum as fast as he could. The moment his post appeared, likes of "???" appeared before his eyes and it was as if the ID on the 2nd Floor was glowing———

Winter Branch

"Ahhh——–!! "

"Bang! "

After screaming out with excitement, this time Cheng Zhi Chu really fell off his bed.

Not caring about getting up, he continued to lay on the ground like an inverted green onion. He was so excited that his face was flushed, and his palms were covered in sweat. He gripped tightly onto the phone and stared engrossedly at the simple words on the screen.

That's right, it really is Winter Branch! He has appeared! After a two-year hiatus from the forum, he had actually appeared and replied to his post!!

Cheng Zhi Chu was so excited that his fingers shook. Even if the time that he had known about Winter Branch was short, he still clearly knew about how amazing the other party was. Of course, it wouldn't be to the extent that he worshipped him. Instead it was more like a "an amazing person actually talked to me" type of surprise and excitement.

The number of replies to the post continued to increase exponentially. Within just two or three minutes, the number of posts had already reached three or four hundred. This would also mean that Cheng Zhi Chu had instantly earned nearly 400 survival points.

Of course, these people didn't come to read his guide. They were simply shocked by Winter Branch's appearance and all rushed in to see the great god.

[15th Floor: ???? ]

[85th Floor: Ah? Real person?? Alive?? ]

[146th Floor: Did I just encounter a ghost? ]

[177th Floor: Fu........ck........... ]

[283rd Floor: Ahhhhhhh It's really Winter god! Great god, I missed youuuuu.......]

Cheng Zhi Chu felt extremely elated. He scanned through these replies and saw that most of them were expressing surprise at Winter Branch's sudden appearance. A small number of them asked why Winter Branch would disappear for two whole years without leaving behind any news.

Of course, a very, very small amount of people sighed in envy and commented that the poster has great luck to be able to get a reply from the great master.