Chapter 84: Out of Control Photobook (3)

Su Ling rushed to the living room and brandished a sharp knife at Bai Yi who had his back towards him but, just as the tip of it was about to touch Bai Yi's body, Bai Yi suddenly turned around and grabbed Su Ling's wrist, stopping it in mid-air.

No matter how much Su Ling struggled, the knife in his hand didn't move. 

Bai Yi looked at him coldly and used the other hand to reach over to the knife. The knife immediately glowed and then disappeared.

".........."

The teenager's shoulders trembled. His eyes were red, and it was filled with hatred. With a voice that was hoarse and choked up, he said: 

"How can I be the same person as you...."

Bai Yi was indifferent and continued to remain expressionless. It was Bai Xi Xing however who revealed a look of anger. He didn't immediately realize that Su Ling was a ghost and just thought that he was some random child of unknown origin trying to harm his cousin.

Bai Xi Xing pulled out his phone and moved to call the police but he then noticed that Su Ling was too pale and his hands and legs were also faintly transparent. Seeing this, his movements stopped. He instantly realized that this boy is also not human.

Why is there another ghost?

He was shocked. 

Staring at Su Ling warily, he raised his voice and called out to Cheng Zhi Chu upstairs.

He didn't understand. Why would this house have so many ghost incidents one after another? This young boy especially seemed to hold deep hostility towards his cousin.

.........Could they have all come for his cousin?

Bai Xi Xing even began to suspect that this was linked to Mr. Mu and his secret organization.

Looking over at Su Ling who was in anguish, Bai Yi's eyes dimmed. He asked coldly: "Why did you come out from the photobook?"

Su Ling didn't answer. Bai Yi raised his eyebrow and looked over at the kitchen. He then suddenly walked upstairs and went to open the door to Cheng Zhi Chu's bedroom.

"Zhi Chu, you......."

He felt that something wasn't right and was worried about Cheng Zhi Chu's situation. After opening the door, he immediately saw Xie Yuan Huai and another man with the same appearance as his standing in the room.

Apart from them, the golden-haired Joshua was sitting on the sofa. His deep blue eyes curved and he spoke to Cheng Zhi Chu with a smile.

"If you kiss me, I'll remember."

"Swoosh———-"

The next second, a pale white sword is held up against Joshua's neck.

Joshua's movements stopped and his eyes looked down at the sword. Bai Yi smiled coldly at him and said:

"Do you want to be killed again by me?"

............

In the living room, Bai Xi Xing sat next to Cheng Zhi Chu. 

Seeing the other ghosts that were either standing or sitting around as well as Bai Yi who hugged Cheng Zhi Chu's shoulder while smiling coldly, he widened his eyes and his face was pale. 

He was at loss for words.

After living for more than twenty years, he had never revealed such an unfortunate appearance, but he couldn't help it ———How can something so crazy happen?!