Chapter 22: Abandoned Hospital (6)

"What's wrong? What's written in there? Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

Meng Ke blinked a few times and asked. She didn't understand what was going on.

She couldn't understand the doctor's handwriting and didn't know what was written there. Ji Yun Xiao who was able to read the paper on the other hand fell silent after reading it and only looked at Cheng Zhi Chu while blushing slightly.

.......Xiao Xiao's blushing face is so cute. 

She wanted to take a photo but she didn't have her phone...

...No, no, no. This isn't the time to think about those things. She must hold back.

There was another point that was strange. Cheng Zhi Chu seems to also have the ability to read the file but after looking at it he just showed a very anguished expression, like something hard had hit him, and also fell silent. What on earth does it say.......?

"Ah.....could this be your medical record?"

Remembering Da Gao mentioning earlier that it seems to be a medical record, Meng Ke asked Cheng Zhi Chu curiously. The result of that question was Cheng Zhi Chu's body stiffening and his cute face turning red with embarrassment.

Oh, he's pretty cute........ Meng Ke's soft spot was poked at a little.

".........."

Cheng Zhi Chu remained silent for a while before bracing himself and nodding. He explained: "It is indeed my medical record. It was probably from six years ago when I was admitted to the hospital. The reason for it was.....moderate schizophrenia. Sometimes I would fantasize about something that doesn't exist."

As he said this, he looked over to Ji Yun Xiao. With pleading eyes, he hoped that Ji Yun Xiao wouldn't disclose the other content for the time being.

At present, things like mild nymphomania and mild intimacy obsession doesn't seem necessary to be mentioned. As for things like the "issue of his sexual orientation resulting in a disagreement with his family ", it was complete bullshit. He clearly has a good relationship with his family and his sexual orientation is also very normal.

Faced with those pitiful puppy-like eyes, Ji Yun Xiao shyly looked away. He raised his hand to cover his red cheeks and just remained quiet, not saying anything.

Thank goodness........

Seeing that he's not speaking up, Cheng Zhi Chu quietly let out a sigh of relief and rejoiced in his heart. He was very grateful to Ji Yun Xiao's thoughtfulness.

As for Ji Yun Xiao's personal feelings towards his medical record, he couldn't do anything about it. Anyway, he wouldn't see him again after this and it was fine as long as he didn't say anything that would cause Bai Yi's misunderstanding.

Da Gao took in the two boy's reactions. He was very familiar with his boss, Ji Yun Xiao, and he could tell that his boss's reaction was not quite right. He looked over at Cheng Zhi Chu suspiciously. Just as he was about to say something, a sudden sound interrupted his thoughts.

"Creak........clack............"

Next to the cabinet where the documents were stored, another door slowly opened and revealed a small gap.

Clearly no external force was applied yet it had automatically opened. The sound of the metal was loud of clear and particularly deafening in the silent conference room.

Da Gao vigilantly took a few steps back and pointed the gun at the cabinet door. Cheng Zhi Chu and the others also stared at the cabinet cautiously. When the door was completely open, a small black shadow was revealed. Again, it was a fluffy teddy bear.