Chapter 85: Out of Control Photobook (4)

Despite clearly not seeing anything in front of him, Cheng Zhi Chu could feel something warm and soft on his lips. He was kissed gently and even had his jaw pinched to force him to open his mouth to allow for a deeper kiss.

Cheng Zhi Chu's back suddenly stiffened. His fingers gripped tightly onto the armrest and a slight blush formed on his cheeks. His eyes swept around the room subconsciously.

Winter Branch had used some unknown means that not only made him unable to see him, even Bai Yi and the others didn't immediately notice his presence. They only felt that something didn't seem right

Bai Yi frowned slightly and grabbed onto Cheng Zhi Chu's hand. Half kneeling, he asked: "Zhi Chu?"

Having the person that you like looking at you while you're kissing another person, Cheng Zhi Chu instantly started to sweat. He felt extremely ashamed ——- Even though technically "Winter Branch" and Bai Yi are the same person, it's still..........

He can't let "Winter Branch" this bastard continue like this!

"Mm.........."

He covered his mouth and quickly took a few steps back. Finally getting rid of the sensation of being kissed, he wiped his lips and angrily spoke to the empty space in front of him.

"Before I completely hate you, come out."

...........

Bai Xi Xing brought over a mirror and placed it on the coffee table. He then got up and moved away. Despite the fact that there was clearly no one standing in front of it, reflected in the mirror was a human image. His facial features were identical to Bai Yi's.

"Hello, everyone."

"Winter Branch" smiled in the mirror as he waved at them but a second later it was shattered by Su Ling with a sharp knife. Numerous cracks also appeared on that handsome face of his.

"Your smile is disgusting."

Su Ling said this coldly. 

Just when the knife in his hand was about to disappear, "Winter Branch"'s appearance appeared on the silvery-white blade.

He hooked his lips up at Su Ling. The next moment, as if the knife no longer listened to Su Ling's commands, it few past his face and plunged into the wall behind him.

A small cut appeared on Su Ling's face and a faint, mist-like vapor emitted from it.

"I advise you to be more polite to me."

The man's appearance once again appeared on a glass vase. It seems that anything that was reflective could reveal his appearance. He smiled slightly but his eyes were very cold: 

"Otherwise....."

The wound on Su Ling's face healed instantly. He clenched his hands tightly and his eyes showed strong hatred.

However, when he saw Cheng Zhi Chu's worried gaze, Su Ling paused for a moment before quickly hiding away the dark expression. He walked over to Cheng Zhi Chu, lowered his eyes and spoke in a low voice while awkwardly tugging at Cheng Zhi Chu's clothes.

".........He's bullying me."

The teenager's temperament was always rather cold and he had never shown his weak side to anyone. And so, when he did such coquettish actions to Cheng Zhi Chu, his tone and movements were awkward. It was clearly something that he wasn't used to doing.

But despite feeling embarrassed, the teenager did this because he noticed that Cheng Zhi Chu is rather soft hearted........

As long as he can make Zhi Chu like him, he would be willing to do anything ——- If even Bai Yi that shameless person can get his love, why can't he?