Chapter 81: Reality (11)

The moment he heard the words "I love you", Cheng Zhi Chu's entire body started to shake. 

Unprecedented joy rose inside him and exploded like gorgeous fireworks. It was like he was in a dream and his body felt like it was floating. 

Everything felt unreal.

Although he had sensed it before that Bai Yi seemed to like him, it was only when he heard the words being spoken directly by Bai Yi that he truly believed that they both loved each other.

Bai Yi likes him, and he also likes Bai Yi.

They are in love with each other.........

For a moment, Cheng Zhi Chu only had this thought in his mind. His eyes were red, and his body trembled slightly. He was so excited, he was speechless. He could only silently tighten his hug around Bai Yi.

Bai Yi continued to repeat those words of love next to his ears. He rubbed his head and back and kissed his ear. Cheng Zhi Chu felt like he was about to melt in Bai Yi's arms and become a pool of spring water.

Finally, he heard Bai Yi ask:

"Zhi Chu, who is the person that you like?"

"Of course it's you........."

After a few seconds, Cheng Zhi Chu who felt like he was in a dream heard himself say this in a small voice. He said this too softly and there was a hint of sweetness within the words.

"Who else could it be apart from you?"

He moved slightly away from Bai Yi's embrace and held onto his handsome face. He looked straight at his pair of dark eyes.

He was embarrassed. His heart beat very fast, but he still firmly revealed his feelings.

"The person that I like is you, Bai Yi. Only you."

"I will only like you alone........"

The remainder of his sentence was suppressed by their kiss.

Before their respective confessions, they had already kissed, and it wasn't even their first kiss. Before that confession, they had kissed more than once.

But every time they kissed, the feeling it gave Cheng Zhi Chu was different. The first kiss was because of an accident. At that time, he was confused and panicked. Although he didn't hate it and was just embarrassed, this type of feeling wasn't because he liked him, and he conversely felt bad for Bai Yi.

At that time, he probably would have never imagined that he would fall for Bai Yi.

And he likes him a lot. 

He likes him to death........

Cheng Zhi Chu closed his eyes. His eyelashes were still a little tear stained and there was a faint blush on his cheeks as he enthusiastically responded to Bai Yi's kiss. Holding his back, their chests are pressed tightly together, and they could feel each other's furiously beating heart.

Bai Y's hands were also at his waist.

..............

When Bai Yi turned off the bedside lamp and immersed the room completely in darkness, Cheng Zhi Chu had not yet completely recovered from his state of hypoxia. His lips were swollen, and he could see stars before him. He laid down flat on the bed while gasping for air.

Bai Yi also laid down after turning of the lights. He searched around the bed and then grabbed onto Cheng Zhi Chu's hand. Gently interlinking their fingers, he rubbed his thumb across Cheng Zhi Chu's palm.