Chapter 38: Horror Variety (3)

Bai Yi had disappeared, and he was suspected to be seriously injured when he disappeared?

Hearing Bai Xi Xing's words, Cheng Zhi Chu was shocked. He immediately thought back to Winter Branch's words. Some players were already in a state of sudden or imminent death when they entered the game, so they had no choice but to enter Death Mode. Could Bai Yi also be in a similar situation?

But, considering the fact that he had just entered the game not long ago and was able to be in the same team as Bai Yi, it would mean that he probably also only just started the game. Then during those six years, where was Bai Yi? Could he have been locked up somewhere?

The more he thought about it, the more horrified Cheng Zhi Chi felt. He didn't dare to think about what could have happened to Bai Yi at that time.

His impression of Bai Yi was that he was always calm. As long as he was there, Cheng Zhi Chu would feel reassured, but he had never thought that someone like Bai Yi would be in such a dangerous situation. Bai Yi himself also never spoke a word about it.

Why didn't he tell him anything? Was it because he thought that he wouldn't be of much help? 

Or does Bai Yi have another reason that's stopping him from doing so?

Cheng Zhi Chu was both worried and anxious. He wanted to immediately rush back to the recording room to get his phone and ask Bai Yi what happened in reality back then.

But he is currently in the countryside and can only leave by the bus that he had just taken. The program had only started recording not long ago so the bus naturally wouldn't leave any time soon. He could only suppress his emotions and wait outside the villa with an ugly expression.

Bai Xi Xing glanced at him and reached out to pat his shoulder to comfort Cheng Zhi Chu.

"Although it has been six years, my family and I still believe that he is alive. He excelled at everything and this time is no exception. He will definitely come back safely."

Cheng Zhi Chu was a little moved. He nodded firmly: "He will."

Bai Yi's family was still waiting for his return. In order to realise this wish of theirs, as long as it is within his capabilities, he will definitely help Bai Yi. Even if it involves putting himself in danger, he is willing.

After returning today, he must clarify things with Bai Yi. Even if Bai Yi isn't willing, he will force him to spill it out!

"Thank you, junior Cheng."

Bai Xi Xing smiled and seemingly wanted to say something else but Xiao Liu next to him suddenly frowned. He patted his headphones and called out a few times: "Hello? Hello? Why can't I hear anything......"

"What's wrong?" Bai Xi Xing asked.

"My headphones appear to be broken. I can't contact the people in the villa."

Xiao Liu took off his headset and examined it with confusion. He then suddenly received a call. It was from the director who said that the recording room also suddenly was unable to contact the people in the villa. Worried that there was something wrong with the signal, he urged Xiao Liu to go in and check.

"Okay, I'll go now."

Xiao Liu hung up the phone and, just as he was about to push the door open and enter the courtyard, Bai Xi Xing suddenly called out and stopped him: "I'll also go in and take a look." He then smiled at Cheng Zhi Chu: "You want to come too?"

"Ah?" Xiao Liu was stunned. He was a little hesitant. "Fifth Young Master, isn't this not too good.......?"

After all, it's not a problem if Fifth Young Master Bai wanted to enter since he is the villas owner but for Young Master Bai's junior brother........