Chapter 86: Out of Control Photobook (5)

It's an ability that needs a kiss to be used?

When he heard the system's words, Cheng Zhi Chu's first reaction was refusal.

Bai Yi is here. 

How can he kiss others in front of him ——– Although the 'other person' is also him.... But they are still different individuals. 

He really can't convince himself!

【You can't do this with that kind of mentality.】 

The system said, 

【If even you yourself don't believe that they are one person, how will you let them think that they are the same?

[ Your words makes sense........ ]

Cheng Zhi Chu revealed a look of understanding but where his eyes moved over to Bai Yi who stood next to him and then the ghosts. 

He really couldn't move his feet.

【The kiss for this ability is not limited to the lips. You can do it anywhere.】

 The system snorted

【Fine, you should go home first to make sure Qin Ji isn't doing anything terrible.】

Cheng Zhi Chu's heart jumped. At this moment, Bai Xi Xing drove the car over to the villa gates. He waved at him and said, "Junior Brother hop on. I'll drop you off."

Bai Xi Xing liked to stay in the villa alone so there was no driver here. He had always been driving himself back and forth.

"Let's go, Zhi Chu."

Bai Yi reached out and rubbed Cheng Zhi Chu's head. His eyes swept over the other ghosts and, without saying anything, he pulled Cheng Zhi Chu over to the car.

Cheng Zhi Chu thought about it again and again. In the end, he requested for the groom to use his ability to hide the presence of the fragments.

Fortunately, they are still in a ghost state and are not bound by space. After disappearing, Cheng Zhi Chu didn't know where they went but he knew that they would be able to keep up with him. Otherwise, the car would not be able to fit them all in.

Bai Xi Xing moved onto the highway and very quickly arrived at his home.

Cheng Zhi Chu was extremely anxious. He rushed over to his floor with Bai Xi Xing and Bai Yi behind him. Although he had already used the coin in the car to grant good fortune to his family, he was still worried. He hurriedly knocked on the door.

The door to his home opened with a creak. The one who opened the door was his sister Ling Ling. Seeing that her brother had returned, she revealed a happy look. She smiled and said to him: "You're finally home, brother!"

"Huff........."

Seeing that there wasn't anything wrong with his sister, Cheng Zhi Chu breathed a sigh of relief. At the same time, he could smell the aroma of food coming from inside the house as well as the faint sound of his parents chatting and laughing. 

Everything was very calm.

Cheng Zhi Chu was finally able to ease his anxious heart. His eyes fell over to his sister's leg and he rubbed her hair while asking gently: "Is your leg better now?"

"It's already all better now." Cheng Ling Ling stuck out her tongue. 

She suddenly got excited and pulled at his sleeve, "Brother, why didn't you say earlier that you closely interacted with Xiao Xiao on stage? You're so lucky! What does it feel like being so close to Xiao Xiao? Hurry and tell me all about it........! "