Chapter 65: Ghost's Bride (1)

Cheng Zhi Chu glanced over at Bai Yi's stoic expression and felt very awkward.

Gu Zhen had said that he couldn't possibly like Bai Yi. He had also thought that this was the case. 

How could he like another man?!

But at this moment, he suddenly realized in horror that his heart was swaying. When he recalled his kiss with Bai Yi, he felt his heart race. Earlier when he kissed the boss's, he had never felt this way.

Moreover, Bai Yi's face itself was already very good-looking but when he looked at Bai Yi now it was like he had a filter over his eyes. He could only think that he was just too handsometo the point that he couldn't look away and even wanted to look at him longer.......

Could it be that towards Bai Yi, he..........

Towards Bai Yi............

Cheng Zhi Chu's mind was a mess. He subconsciously tried to deny this thought but the moment he realized that his feelings for Bai Yi had changed, he could no longer stop the thoughts in his mind.

In his mind he started to recall the times that he had spent with Bai Yi; their first encounter, Bai Yi's smile directed at him, those affectionate gazes and touches, the embraces that medium feel like he was melting, and the low, magnetic voice that called his name---

[ Zhi Chu. ]

".........."

Cheng Zhi Chu quickly lowered his head and used the darkness of the night to hide his reddening cheeks.

Even just imagining Bai Yi calling out his name made his heart flutter. From inside, he felt himself becoming filled with a sour and sweet sensation.

..........Oh no.

He may have really fallen for Bai Yi.

"Is it your business?"

However, after hearing Gu Zhen's question and falling silent for a moment, Bai Yi suddenly lifted the corners of his lips. On his handsome features were a hint of mocking.

"This is Zhi Chu and my business. It has nothing to do with you."

"I like Cheng Cheng. Of course, I would ask those who are close to hi---"

Gu Zhen stopped halfway through his words.

He had been paying attention to Zhi Chu, so he naturally also noticed the changes in his mood. Although it was dark and he couldn't see clearly, he still noticed that Cheng Zhi Chu was feeling embarrassed and shy.

This was something that he had never seen from Cheng Zhi Chu.

Gu Zhen's mood instantly plummeted.

He became silent. 

With his eyes lowered and his lips tight, sharp pain filled his heart. A part of the emotions that he had repressed inside shattered and a crack appeared on his face.

Bai Yi raised his eyebrow. Although he didn't expect Gu Zhen to suddenly stop speaking, he naturally wouldn't ask about it. After all, if he could, he just wanted to kill Gu Zhen immediately and make him completely disappear from Zhi Chu's side.

However, after knowing that Gu Zhen was Shen Zhou, he had to give up that idea for the time being.

It wasn't because he couldn't kill Gu Zhen and he didn't care about the possible retaliation from the "Ultimate Alliance" that Gu Zhen covered. Since Gu Zhen is a top player, he wouldn't be able to quietly kill Gu Zhen off. At that time, Zhi Chu would definitely suspect something.