Part 6 | History

"Hola losers" you sang out, chucking your bags into the back of the mini bus. El did the same and climbed in after you.

"Taika where in the nine realms did you get a bus?" You asked, sitting beside Tom. El sat on your right, beside Chris.

"I have my ways" he said with a grin. You sighed.

"Anyway, everyone this is El in real life, El this is the Marvel Cast in real life" you introduced. El looked stunned.

"Is she alright?" Robert asked, concerned.

"Oh yeah, she's just in shock." You grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face you before pinching her cheeks.

"Ow!" She whinged, rubbing her face.

"Voila, she is hereby unbroken" you declared, turning her to face Chris. "Now, go talk to your future husband."

"Shut it" she hissed, pinching your leg. You grinned.

"It's so nice to meet you in person" Chris said, pulling her in for a hug. You smirked as she blushed red.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much does she like Chris" Tom whispered in your ear.

"Eleven" you whispered back as you watched your best friend.

"Ten dollars they date by the end of the trip" he whispered.

"Deal" you said. You turned around and shook hands, grinning.

"What are you two whispering and being so formal about?" Chris asked, slinging an arm over El's shoulder.

"Nothing" you chorused.

El picked up her bag and pulled out an insulated flask. You reached in and grabbed out two travel mugs, teabags and biscuits.

"Don't tell me you're making tea?" Anthony asked incredulously as El pulled out the sugar.

"We are" you and El said simultaneously.

"Always start the day with tea" El said seriously.

"A cup a day keeps the mental health problems at bay" you sang out. The others chuckled. "I'm just kidding it doesn't" you said with a grin.

You took out two extra travel mugs and placed a teabag in each one. El poured hot water and took one, passing it to Chris, her face pink.

You passed one to Tom. "These are for who ever decided to sit by El and I. Putting up with our crap makes you worthy of tea" you said, passing Tom the sugar. He laughed and put in a spoonful, taking the spoon you gave him to stir.

"Thank you darling, that's very kind of you" he said with a smile.

You looked over at El who was pouring milk into Chris's cup. He kissed her on the cheek and she went bright red.

"Elsie you're blushing love" you said and she rolled her eyes, smiling a little.

"Are you two gay?" Tom H asked before his eyes widened. "Not that that its a bad thing, I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" He was cut off by you two laughing hysterically.

"Not for her" El choked out, sputtering with laughter. You poked her in the side as Tom gently took the tea from your hands to prevent you spilling it.

"Fuck off Els, you know you love me" you said, wheezing.

"Eh" she shrugged, causing you both to burst out laughing again.

"Seriously though, are you?" Chris asked, looking a little disappointed as he watched El.

"I'm Bi, but not for that thing over here" El answered as you rolled your eyes. Chris perked up a little.

"Someone's happy" you whispered in her ear and she blushed again.