Part 29 | The Plan

"Morninggggg!" You sang out, skipping onto set with Tom trailing behind you.

"Someone's happy" Lizzy smiled, looking up from where she was already in hair and makeup.

"Her and Tom are dating" El commented, sidling past as you smacked her around the head with her clipboard.

Lizzy squealed and jumped up, squeezing you in tight hug before doing the same to Tom.

"Finally!" She shrieked, doing a little happy dance around the two of you. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks Liz" Tom chuckled, shaking his head at her excitement.

"Please don't tell anyone, I want to tell them later" you pleaded, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Alright" she relented, sitting back down in her chair. "But you'd better tell them soon, they always find out."

Tom laughed, kissing your cheek and heading off to his section while Lizzy silent screamed in excitement.

"So," you began, sitting in your chair beside her after greeting your hair and makeup artist Liza (Yes, Liza Koshy. I love her sm).

"How would you feel about helping me get Chris and El together?" You suggested, smirking evilly.

Liza gasped frantically as Lizzy turned to you with a devilish grin (Liza and Lizzy, heh).

"How when and where, give me the details" Liza demanded, beginning your hair.

"Haven't gotten that fair" you admitted, leaning back on your chair as she began teasing it out. "Any ideas?"

"Well, I could talk to Chris's hair and makeup artist ask her to get El to help" Liza suggested.

"Ooh yes! And I'll ask Taika to get her to direct his scenes!" Lizzy added, smiling excitedly. "This is fun!"

"And I'll do what I do best" you grinned.

"Which is?"

"Annoy her into it."

*A short, but unmeasurable period of time later*

"Hello my darling" Tom smiled, kissing your forehead. "What are you up to?"

"Hey love, I'm waiting for El so I can begin my plan to get her with Chris."

Tom grinned and sat down beside you on the couch. "This sounds entertaining."

The two of you were waiting for the costume department to be ready, so Tom looked like Loki in casual clothes, and you looked like Eira in tracksuits.

The door swung open to reveal El, deeply engrossed in her clipboard.

"Scene thirty seven needs editing, the idiots" she muttered, chewing on the end of her pen.

"Elliot."

Elshrieked, dropping her stuff with a crash. Tom helped her pick it up as she glared at you.

"What."

"Wow, way to greet your wonderful best friend" you tease add, smiling as she rolled her eyes, a hint of a grin pulling at her lips.

"Maybe I've found someone new" she declared, holding her nose up in the air. "I might have ditched you."

"You couldn't find anyone else to deal with you, I'm surprised I do."

"Im not entirely sure this is healthy" Tom muttered, watching in amusement as the two of you bickered playfully between each other.

"Anyway, as I came here to say, Hemsworth's hair Ned makeup gal needs some help with something and asked for you" you told her finally, trying to hide a smirk.

El looked at you skeptically, about to say something when Tom interrupted.

"Well, best to get on that immediately, don't you think El? See you later!"

And with that, he pushed her lightly out the door, shutting it behind her.

"She was going to figure it out" the two of you said at the same, both breaking out into laughter.

Tom sat down beside you again, tucking your hair behind your ear. He planted a gentle kiss on your lips, smiling as your cheeks heated slightly.

"Well that's new."

Whipping your heads around, you saw Mark standing behind the two of you,holding two cups of tea.

You sighed as Tom chuckled nervously. "Good morning Mark."

————————————————-

Sorry, I've a hard day today, and I feel like this chapter isn't up to my usual standards

Sorry guys, I hope you enjoyed <3