Part 21 | Same Colours

"TAIKA! YOU DON'T NEED TO FIRE ANYONE GET BACK HERE!"

"Someone dropped my niece at nearly ten meters in the air!" He shouted back, already on the other side of the huge room. "I'm just going to chat to them!"

"Taika!" You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

Tom leant down and carefully picked you up off the mat, setting you down gently beside him.

"Are you okay love?" He asked quietly, not making a fuss as the crew swarmed around you, checking the rigging and fretting about safety.

"I'm okay" you replied, smiling up at him.

He visibly relaxed, his blue eyes softening as he heard your confirmation.

"I'm so sorry N/n, my goodness we triple checked that, I'm so sorry-

"It's okay Nina, stop worrying I'm fine" you assured the head set director, her face twisted with worry and guilt.

"Oh gosh we need to fix that immediately, I have to find Craig, oh my goodness" she muttered, patting your cheek before hurrying away, still mumbling to herself.

"People are so dramatic" you grumbled, leaning against the British actor.

"Darling, you just slipped out of a harness ten meters above the ground headfirst" Tom mused in response. "Plus, we actually care about you."

"That's a surprise" you grinned, laughing when Tom poked you playfully in the side. "Alright alright!"

"Better" he smiled, wrapping an arm around your waist.

As everyone rushed about fixing everything for a re-shoot, you took your time to admire the details in Tom's costume.

"What's interested you my dear?"

Looking up, you saw Tom smiling at your close inspection of his outfit.

"I'm just admiring the costume" you answered. "It's so detailed."

"It is, the team do an incredible job with the costumes. I heard you get an outfit similar to mine later in the movie."

You gasped, making Tom chuckle quietly.

"Really??" You exclaimed, ecstatic.

"Go check with Helen, she'll know" he suggested and you hurried across the studio to find the head costume director.

"Helen! What's Eira's costume like later in the movie??" You asked her, panting after running around for a little while.

She glanced up at you with a kind smile. Helen was probably in her late forties, her light grey hair always tied back in loose bun at the nape of her neck and her glasses sitting low on the bridge of her nose.

"Hello dearie, I heard about the scare earlier, I hope you're okay" she said, pulling out a sketchbook. "And to answer your question, we've decided on a female version of Tom's costume as Eira and Loki end up courting."

The costume:

Similar to this, however the colours match Lokis Avengers one outfit (That's what he's wearing this movie cause he looks so fine in it)

Your mouth dropped open, drawing a light laugh from Helen.

"I take it you like it?" She questioned, her lips curving upwards into a smile.

"Like it? I love it!" You finally got out, almost beaming from excitement. "Thank you Helen!"

"Your very welcome sweetheart. You better get back, I think starting re-shoots."

"Thank you again!"

She laughed again. "Go! And be careful!"

"Tom! Guess what!! I get a female version of your costume and it looks amazing!" You rambled, skidding to a stop in front of him. "It's got this amazing cloak thing and it's in the same colours as yours! Oh my god I'm so excited!!"

"And you get a helmet!" Josh commented, the assistant costume designer.

"A Loki helmet??"

"Correct."

"Holy shit!"

"Language!" Taika said, smiling at the grin that wouldn't leave your face.

"Taika I get a Loki helmet and similar costume!" You beamed, dancing around excitedly. "This is a dream come true!"

Tom watched you ramble excitedly to Taika, a small smile on his face.

*This timeskip is brought to you by Luke, I am your Father *terrified panting* NOOOOOOOOO*

——————————————-
*This is a re-shoot, I'm just picking up from where they left off last shoot*

"I am the Goddess of Chaos!" She snapped, twisting around to glare at the super soldier.

"That's so cool!" Peter exclaimed, sinking back into his seat at the withering looks given by team. "Sorry."

"Alright, let's take her to the cell" Tony decided, looking over the God of Mischief. "Bring her down reindeer games."

Loki scowled and with a wave of his hand, Eira was floating towards the ground.

—————————————————

"And... cut!"

"Thank god, I was beginning to think you'd have to edit my bright face to a normal colour" you sighed, wriggling around in the chains.

As they brought you carefully down, you noticed Tom was standing close, watching the crew very carefully as they unstrapped you.

"Someone's being protective" Lizzy whispered into your ear, making your already pink face heat up.

"Shush Liz, he's just being nice."

"Sure sure" she replied, a knowing grin on her face.

——————————————-

✨Ta da✨

I was feeling nice, and motivated which is a surprise, so here you go, two chapters in one day

I just got home from work and I am wrecked. Fun times

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed <3