Part 43 | High Rise

*A few months later*

"Be gone peasant."

"Rude."

"A large portion of my personality, yes."

Tom smiled, rolling his eyes as you grinned. "You torture me darling."

"And I don't even get paid" you sighed dramatically, the pair of you walking hand in hand down the red carpet as camera flashes went off all around you.

Tom's new movie High-Rise was coming out in a couple of months and the two of you were currently at the premier, excited fans swirling around behind the barricades.

"I have a few surprises for you tonight, but the first one is waiting for you over there" Tom whispered in your ear, gesturing towards the end of the carpet.

Standing behind the red ropes was an excited looking Chloe and your Mum, the little girl bouncing up and down eagerly.

"Chlo! Mum!" you gasped, hurrying towards them. "I didn't know you were going to be here!"

"It's all thanks to your marvellous boyfriend over here" she smiled as you scooped Chloe up, the girl hugging you tightly (Marvellous? Get it? I need to stop doing this.)

"Hi Tommy!" Chloe beamed, waving at him over shoulder before looking at your dress. (I know some people prefer to wear suits or other things but I'm just writing a dress to appeal to Chloe's love for fairy/princess dresses :) Feel free to cut this part out if you want.) "You look like a princess N/n!"

"So do you" you smiled placing her down in front of you as a security guard removed the barrier so your Mum could join the three of you.

"Tom got me the dress!" she explained excitedly, her face showing pure joy. "He sent it in a pretty box with a letter for Mummy saying he organised for us to come and see you at a proper movie opening!"

You looked over at him in shock, the actor smiling cheekily.

"I wasn't able to arrange for them to be here for our premier but I thought Chloe would enjoy this and knew you wanted to see her" he explained brightly. "Also I remembered that she wanted to see your new movie in the cinemas with you, so they're staying at a hotel not far from us for a week."

"You are absolutely amazing" you whispered as you hugged him tightly, reaching up to kiss him softly. "Thank you."

"Anything for you my love" he whispered back with a smile before looking down at an excited Chloe. "Do you want to come with us on the carpet?"

"What happens?" she asked eagerly as he knelt down in front of her.

"We talk to lots of people about my new movie and you get to join your sister and I for some photos" he explained, the little girl's eyes lighting up in excitement. "You can show everyone your beautiful dress."

"Can I go??" Chloe begged your Mum, looing up at her with puppy dog eyes. "Please please pleaseeeee??"

"Of course you can love" she laughed, patting her hair gently.

"You can come too" you offered happily. "I'm sure people would want to meet you.'

"I don't think they would dear."

"They would" Tom assured as he picked Chloe up so she wouldn't get lost, the girl giggling in anticipation. "Who wouldn't want to meet the Mother of this beautiful woman?"

She laughed as you nudged him gently, the actor kissing your temple. "I suppose I'll come along then."

"Wonderful!" he grinned, straightening Chloe's hair ribbon. "I'll show this little gremlin around."

"Hey! Who are you calling gremlin?" Chloe asked. "You're a monkey then."

Tom mock gasped, holding a hand to his heart. "How mean of you!"

Chloe poked her tongue out, giggling as Tom chuckled.

The crowd screamed and cameras flashed even more so than before at the sight of Tom beginning to talk to interviewers with your little sister there, questions being fired from every direction.

"Who's this Tom?"

"What do you have to say about the movie?"

"How are you and Y/n?"

"Is this your daughter? Is Y/n her Mother?" someone yelled out, Chloe wrinkling her nose disgust as Tom chuckled at her reaction.

"N/n and I are perfectly happy, this her younger sister Chloe" he replied, the girl waving happily. "And I'm very excited for the movie to be released for you all."

"You should marry him" your Mother whispered in your ear, a smirk on her face.

"Mum! Shush!"

"I didn't any denial" she insisted with a grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn I am on a roll guys! Third chapter written and published today!

Also I FINALLY got around to making a cover for this story and I'm really happy with it!

This story will be finished up in the next chapter or so :)