Chapter Six: She Knows Too Little.

As the sun rose, the daylight replaced the shadow of regret for the actions that had happened the night prior. Rin sat up in Rudy's bed. Beside her, the sleeping female didn't even budge, her face staying glued to her pillow, the sun gently caressing the naked skin that peeked from under. Slowly shuffling out of bed, Rin reached down to the ground, grabbing the t-shirt she had worn the night before, pulling it over her head before glancing back at the girl, a dreamy sigh passing her lips. Tiptoeing out of the room, carefully closing the door behind her, she peered down the hallway, shivering slightly at the cold breeze that seemingly trailed behind her.

Walking into the kitchen, Rin looked around, clearly surprised by the nature of the girl's apartment. In her head, she had expected a much darker vibe to Rudy's home. However, that was far from the case. Besides the kitchen was the door to the small apartment. The kitchen island was acting as a barrier between that and the living room. A tremendous window with cream, sheer curtains pulled over was directly in front of her. The living room was plain with a cream sofa pressed against the wall, a coffee table on top of a grey carpet and the tv on a light wood stand. Turning on her heel, Rin approached the refrigerator, pulling it open. Grabbing a bottle of water, she let out a sleepy huff, pursing her lips as she looked inside. A sudden idea caused her eyes to light up, a bright grin forming on her chubby cheeks.

A tired groan sounded as Rudy slowly opened her eyes. Balling her hands, she brought them from out of the warmth of the sheets, rubbing her eyes. Peeking through her sleepy eyes, she caught sight of the other side of the bed, which happened to be empty. Furrowing her eyebrows, she lifted her head from off of her pillow, scratching her head. Had Rin left already? Wiping a trail of drool that had slipped from her mouth, she grumbled to herself as she got out of bed.

Stretching, she suddenly froze upon hearing the clatter of pots and pans whilst slowly panning her head towards the direction of the closed door. Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, she went to walk out of her room, stopping in her tracks upon feeling the hairs on her skin rise. She wasn't wearing any clothes. Snorting, shaking her head, she looked around the bedroom floor, grabbing the first t-shirt insight, then heading out of her bedroom.

"Good morning, darlin'," Rudy called, walking down the hall, seeing Rin with her back to her. Peering over her shoulder, the latter's cheeks grew red before quickly looking away, clearing her throat, "what are you making?" The woman questioned,
"Jiang bing," Rin responded, her tone hoarse, "you didn't have much in your fridge, but you had the ingredients for jiang bing so I thought I'd make some and see what you think," she smiled. Cocking her head to the side, Rudy stared at the girl in confusion, "oh! It's a traditional breakfast dish that my mama used to make for me when I was little," she explained, "she got the best recipe off of my grandpa. What time do we have to be at the studio today?"
"I'm not sure," Rudy admitted, glancing at her phone, "I think Lewis said around two today since he's so busy with meetings and stuff." Humming, Rin looked towards the living room,
"Go sit. I'll bring you the food when it's ready," she instructed. Rather than declining the other's offer, Rudy complied, heading into the living room.

"You're really good at cooking," Rudy commented, the pair sitting on the sofa, watching the TV as they ate. "Although, you should definitely try my cooking, I consider myself a chef," she commented, Rin giggling, covering her mouth with her hand,
"Really? I'll have to put that theory to the test," she told, her eyes remaining glued to the TV in front of her. The pair sat in silence beside each other, that soon disrupted by Rudy's phone ringing. Letting out a huff, the girl grabbed it from the arm of the sofa, answering it,
"Rudy, where the fuck are you? Is Rin with you? You're fifteen minutes for the photoshoot!" Briar yelled while the pair shared a look. Turning the TV down using the remote in her free hand, Rudy laughed slightly,
"Bri, we've been stuck in Richmond for the past twenty minutes. Our bus broke down. There's not another one coming for another..." her words trailed as she pondered for a decent time, "half an hour," she confessed, an angry huff passing the other's lips,
"For fucks sake! Is there no way you could order a taxi or something?"
"Nope. We'll get there as fast as we can."