Chapter Eleven: Backstabber.

Dear Diary,

Sorry, I know it's been a while. My life right now is somewhere I never expected it to go. Apparently, I'm famous now? Yeah, I don't understand it either if I'm honest with you. I'm thankful for everything that has happened in the past week but I wish some things were a little better.

I miss Rudy.

I was so used to seeing her so often that when she disappeared and told me she needed time, I didn't know how to cope with it. She's the love of my life and I love her with everything I have, but sometimes, she makes it so difficult to love her. But hey, who knows, it might be the pills affecting my view on her. She's stressed right now and so am I. But I just wish she would call me back. I'm lucky she still messages me, but I miss the richness of her voice. I miss seeing her every morning. I just miss her.

If I write any more about her, I'll burst into a fit of tears and my eyes already hurt enough.

- RIN.

From the day that Briar had set something off in Rudy, Rin had learned to never interfere with the girl when she was in a mood as such. Unfortunately for her, she had been in a mood for the entire week after Briar outed them to the internet. Rin tended not to leave the house, going back to her old hermit ways. Her room became a fruitful sanctuary, the magazines she kept under her bed becoming her best friends once again. Whenever she did leave her home, she felt eyes glued to her, some people even coming up to her and attempting to start conversations with her. Something she was certainly not used to. Usually, in a panicked frenzy, she'd just rush down the street as she longed for the comfort of her own apartment. Ironically, despite rising to stardom so quickly from the release of the clothing line, she had never felt more alone. Rudy barely showed her face to the blue-haired, occasionally texting her to make sure she was okay, aside from that there was nothing.

Celina had messaged her more than Rudy had bothered to read her messages.

Briar had called her early in the morning, reminding the girl about the job she had that day. Rin never got a say in what they did and what they didn't do. Rather, she went where Briar told her, almost like a doll. Rin had expressed her anger towards the woman with the situation, unfortunately, it was clear to the girl that she was not being heard by her manager as she refused to see what she had done was wrong. Despite her disliking for Briar, she had held some form of gratitude in her heart for what the woman had done for her. She knew all too well that if Rudy was given the chance, she would not have left her home to go and see her, therefore, the photoshoot was the perfect excuse for the pair to spend some time with each other.

"I just want you to know that I hate your guts," Rudy had spoken to Briar as she walked through the entrance of the flashy building. Briar patted the girl on the back as they walked through the busy lobby.
"Oh, trust me, Rudy, I know you hate me. That's all your little heart carries," she giggled, "Rin's already here and she's in hair and makeup. I advise you to wipe that ugly ass frown off of your pretty face and go and act like a good girlfriend."
"I'm a model not a fucking actor," Rudy grumbled, Briar chuckling loudly,
"Honey, you won't be anything if you don't get out of your shitty mood." Storming ahead of the woman, Rudy rushed through the lobby, heading to the lift, leaving Briar enjoying a nice stroll, waving to the braided-haired woman as the lift doors slowly closed.

"You never told me you and Rudy were dating," Rueben spoke, while Rin exhaled bringing a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because it didn't cross my mind to tell you, Rueben?" Rin told, her statement growing into a question near the end. Taking a seat beside her, the horse-faced brunet shuffled close to the girl, placing a hand on her knee,
"I thought you could trust me with anything though," the man told, "especially with everything that happened with your mum and-"
"Don't compare this to my mother's suicide," Rin demanded, "they're not the same and you shouldn't use that shit against me to make me feel bad,"
"Woah, hold up, I wasn't doing it to guilt-trip you. My bad, I should have thought of a better comparison," he apologised, opening his mouth to speak again, only to immediately shut it when Rin stood up, rushing over to Rudy who had just walked through the door.