Part 11 | School

"GOOD MORNING LOVERSSSSSSSS!"

You groaned, opening your eyes to see most of the team piling into Loki's room.

"Shut up Stark" Loki mumbled into your hair. He had his arms around your waist, holding you close.

"Come on lovebirds get up."

"Fuck off Stark we're not in love" you muttered, burying your face in Loki's chest.

"We're allowed to be friends mortal" Loki grumbled.

"Sure you aren't. Now up."

"Wanda your children are in love" Pietro announced.

"Don't say that in public, do you realise how fucking weird that sounds?" You commented, spinning around Loki's hold to face the speedster.

"I'll rephrase that. Wandas adopted children are in love."

"No we're not" you and Loki grumbled at the same time.

"Mr Loki, Miss Y/n I have a question for you!" Peter exclaimed, swinging into the room and landing face first on the floor. "Ow."

"Well done" you and the god commented at the same time, smirking at each other.

"I was wondering if you want to come to school with me?" He asked excitedly.

"I haven't been to school since I eleven" you said thoughtfully. "What do you think Lokes?"

"Teenagers are irritating" he grumbled, burying his face back into your hair.

"What about me?"

"Especially you."

You poked him the stomach as he chuckled.

"We'll come with you Peter."

"Yay! We leave in an hour!"

"What???"

————————————————-

"Now remember, no killing anyone, no stabbing or injuring people, no being rude to the teachers and no magic" You said firmly to Loki as the three of you wandered into school.

"Hey look, it's Penis Parker and his geek friends" a boy with dark hair out.

"Fuck off" you and Loki shouted at the same time. He glared at you as a group of teens snickered.

"Can I kill that one?" Loki asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't mind" Peter answered.

"Peter! Don't encourage him!" You hissed. Loki snickered quietly.

"Who do you like you are?" A voice snapped from behind you.

"An intelligent and sassy bitch, what about you?" You answered, spinning around to face the voice. It was the kid from before.

"I'm Flash, and I'm the leader around here" he retorted, crossing his arms.

"Flash?" You snickered, Loki chuckling beside you.

"Yes, you got a problem with that?"