Part 12 | Dating

"YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!" An excited voice shouts.

You looked from where you laying with your head in Loki's lap to see Peter, Ned and MJ walking into the room.

"We are" you and Loki both say, grinning.

"Do you two always speak in sync?" Ned asked.

"Often" you both answered at the same time again.

"Sounds like a couple to me" MJ said with smirk. You flipped her off as they sat down across from you.

A second later the window shattered and two figures fell through it.

Loki jumped up and pulled you behind him, holding up a dagger and Peter leapt off the couch as his nanotech suit covered him, crouching front MJ and Ned.

"What the fuck Sam, I thought you knew how to steer" Bucky groaned as he rolled over.

"I hate you" Sam muttered, laying pathetically on the floor.

"You scared the shit of them guys!" Peter exclaimed, standing up again and removing the suit.

"Sorry" they grumbled.

"Loki were partners, stop trying protect me every time there's a problem" you whinged, stepping out from behind him and taking his dagger.

"Boyfriend material" MJ whispered shouted. You glared at her as she smirked.

"Well you are a child" he said cheekily, groaning as you stabbed him in the side. MJ gasped as Ned shrieked.

"What?" You and Loki asked, giving them confused looks.

"You just stabbed him" Ned said faintly.

"Yep" Loki answered, pulling out the blade and vanishing it. You sat on your cushion and floated it up and towards the kitchen.

"Loki I'm making toasties do you want one?" You called, flying backwards as the teens gaped at you.

"Yes please" he replied with a smile, throwing a small metal object up and down.

"Teenagers, do you want one?"

"Yes please" they said faintly. You grinned and floated away.

——————————————-

"Thou chef hath returned!" You announced, holding one plate, one in your lap and floating the others.

"Teenagers" you said, floating the three plates over to them.

You lowered the pillow down slid off it, handing Loki his plate and sitting beside him.

"Thank you darling" he said, kissing your temple.

"Are you sure you aren't dating?" MJ asked sceptically.

"I think we'd know MJ" Loki replied, taking a bite of his food.

"Leave us be and go hang out with your boyfriend" you said with smirk as she blushed slightly and looked down.

Peter and Ned were currently playing around with Peters web shooters.

"Miss L/n, Mr Odinson, you have any emergency mission" Friday said.

"I don't even get to eat my toastie" you whinged, standing up. Loki shimmered himself into his armour and you into your suit. Ned and MJ watched in awe.

"Are you ready float?" Loki asked, twirling a dagger in his fingers.

"As ever bean" you answered, taking his blade and strapping it to you waist. He sighed and conjured another one.

Tony hurried in, a file in his hand. "I need you two in fancy dress immediately" he said, speaking quickly as he shuffled through papers.

In another shimmer of green you were wearing a dark green silk dress and Loki in an all black suit.

"You need a new suit, you always wear black" you commented.

"Your thoughts say otherwise" he replied with smirk. You glared at him, knowing that you'd just been thinking about how good he looks in black.

You waved your hand, floating your gun and strap over to you from upstairs. You grabbed the dagger and cut a neat slit in the skirt.

"Why have you got a gun?" Ned asked shakily.

"To shoot people" you replied with a grin, strapping the gun holster to the inside your your leg. Loki looked amused as you checked to see if it was visible.

"Alright, I'll tell you the basics and you can catch it up on the car. Mr and Mrs Simmons, married couple, in town for a week long holiday. I need you two to get this guys phone, un-damaged" Tony said, holding up and photo.

"Alright, see you all later" you said, taking Loki's hand and pulling him towards the door.

——————————————-

"We're backkkkkk" you sang out, skipping into the living room with Loki behind you.

"Why are you wearing Loki's jacket? Are you two a thing now?" Peter asked excitedly.

You rolled your eyes. "No, my top half of my dress ripped badly, exposing much more than preferred."

"Ned and MJ are staying at the tower for a few days" Peter announced.

"This'll be fun" Loki said with a smirk.

"No Loki."

"You can't stop me."

"True."

He grinned triumphantly as you sighed.

"What's he going to do?" Mj asked nervously.

"Nothing" you chorused. "Now, we're off to bed, goodnight."

"Oh, and here's the phone" Loki added, tossing it to Steve.

"Good job you two."

"Wait, you guys share a room and you aren't dating??" Ned exclaimed.

"Oh for fucks sake Nathaniel! We are not dating, her room got blown up at 1am this morning and she's with me for a while because we're mission partners!" Loki answered, exasperated.

"It's Ned" you commented nudging him with your hip.

"I know" he replied, smirking. "Goodnight everyone."

And with that you were teleported up to his room.

Loki shimmered you both into sleepwear, you wearing the black shirt. He climbed into bed, pulling you done beside him.

"Goodnight Lokes" you said, laughing quietly when he pulled you close to him, burying his face in your hair.

"You're comfortable" he murmured, kissing the crown of your head.

"Your not so bad yourself."

He smiled, his eyes still closed.

"Silly mortal" he teased.

"Silly God."

"I would phrase it differently" he replied, looking over at you.

"Oh really? Please enlighten me" you teased back, grinning at him.

"I would have gone with extremely intelligent and incredibly good looking" he answered, pulling you on top of him. He reached up and gently laid your head in the crook of his neck.

"Your a really good pillow" you mumbled into the cool skin of his shoulder, making him chuckle.

"You didn't deny my previous statement."

"Oh shut up."

He chuckled again before kissing your temple. "Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Lokes."

—————————

They're totally in love.

This is the stage we like to call denial

Anyway, thank you all sm for reading <3