Part 13 | Kiss Me

"Morning darling" Loki mumbled, opening his eyes slowly.

"Morning green bean" you reply, kissing his cheek before burying your face back into the crook of his neck. He laughed gently and wrapped his arms around your waist again, holding you close.

"Are two sure you're not dating?"

Loki sat bolt upright, throwing dagger at the voice. They screamed and ducked, the blade impaling itself in the wall.

"What the fuck" Loki growled as you slowly sat up beside him. "Don't do that or I will kill you, understood?"

Ned nodded quickly, apologising profusely.

"Calm down Lokes, just a mortal" you said sleepily, leaning against him. He chuckled and wrapped an arm round your waist.

"Are you-"

"Fuck off Ned" you and Loki groan at the same time, Loki holding up another dagger.

"Fucking off" Ned answered quickly, backing out of the room.

"Great way to wake up" Loki sighed, flopping back down on the bed.

"Child" you laugh, rolling your eyes as he pulls a face.

"Alright, I'm off to work" you announce, sliding out of the bed.

"Work? You're an Avenger, this is your job" Loki said, catching your wrist.

"Well before I started here I worked at a cafe and I'm going back to do one shift every now and then."

"So you're leaving me?" He pouted.

"Yes Lokes, I'm sure you'll survive for six hours" you chuckle, running your fingers through his messy hair. "And you need to brush your hair."

"Six hours?? What am I supposed to do until you get back??"

"Hang out with Thor?"

He sighed and sat up, hugging you gently. "I'm going to be so lonely" he muttered, kissing your forehead.

"I'm sure you'll be fine" you smile, hugging him again. "Now, I need to go buy some clothes."

"What kind?"

"Black shirt and jeans and a black half apron" you answered absentmindedly. You felt a cold wave down your body and looked in the mirror to see you where wearing exactly that.

"Thank Lokes! I'll see you later" you said, kissing his cheek and wandering towards the door.

"Bye darling" he called, smiling at you.

———————————————-

"Y/n can you seat the customer at the door?" Your supervisor Carmen called out.

"On it."

Grabbing the bookings sheet, you stepped out the door with your customer service smile all ready.

"Hi there, wel- oh for fucks sake."

Loki was standing in front of you, grinning. "Hello darling."

"What on Earth are you doing here?"

"Well Mission partners always work together, and it seems quite lonely for you to be here by yourself so here I am" he answered with a shrug.

"Fuck off."

He mock gasped. "How dare you speak to a customer like that!"

You rolled your eyes, smiling a tiny bit. "Come on bean."

He followed you inside where you grabbed a menu and a water carafe. The girls behind the counter all began swooning as soon as they saw him.

"Here we are sir" you said, placing the things down on a table for two.

"Thank you madame" he replied, grinning at you.

"I guess I'll give you few minutes to look over the menu and I'll be right back."

He nodded and picked it up, reading over the options. You made your back to the counter to all the girls gossiping excitedly.

"That guy you just seated? He is just *swoon*" Ava said, fanning herself with a menu. Anger bubbled in the pit of your stomach as they argued about who was going to serve him.

"Actually I'm going to serve him, because that's my boyfriend" you interrupt.

"There's no way you could get someone like that" Chloe scoffed.

"Well I did."

"Then go and kiss him" she challenged and the others all agreed.

"Fine" you said determinedly, walking back over to the god.

"Loki" you began, placing your hands on the table and leaning down.

"Yes darling?" He asked without looking up.

"Can you please kiss me?"

He slowly put down the menu and put his elbows on the table, leaning his head in his hands. "Jumping the gun a bit darling."

"Please Loki, I told the others-"

"That I'm your boyfriend so that they would stay away from me, I was reading your mind" he answered, smirking. You groaned.

"Dude stop reading my mind that's fucking weird! Now, please can you?"

"Can I want?"

"Loki!"

He snickered and leant back in his seat, folding his arms. "Why should I?"

"Loki!" You hissed, glancing over the girls. They were all rolling their eyes as they watched. Then you thought of something. "I'll make you a toastie when we get back to the tower?" You asked hopefully.

He grinned and leant forward again until your noses were touching. "Deal" he whispered before pressing his lips gently to yours.

"Thanks" you whispered back, smiling slightly when he pulled away. Out of the corner of your eye you could the girls all looking pissed.

"I would have kissed you without the toastie" he answered, grinning.

"Little shit" you grumbled as he laughed.

"We don't have toasties on Asgard, I may as well enjoy the free supply while I'm here."

Your heart twisted painfully at that sentence. While I'm here.

He's not going to be here forever, eventually he and Thor will go back to Asgard and continue their lives without you. You pushed those thoughts out of your mind and grinned back at Loki.

"Now bean, what can I get for you?"

——————————————-

It had been two hours since Loki had arrived. He was still sitting at his little table, drinking tea and reading a book.

"Lokes you know you don't have to stay, I've still got three hours left on my shift" you said, standing beside him.

"But I'm not going to" he replied, smiling up at you.

"But I feel bad keeping you here."

"Don't, I get to see you, drink and read in peace, what more could I want?" He answers cheekily. You laughed and shook your head.

"Y/n we've had a few cancellations, do you want to finish up now and spend the rest of the day with your boyfriend?" Carmen asked.

"Are you sure? I can stay if you need me."

"I'm sure, the other slackers can stay" she answered, rolling here eyes at the other gossiping teens. "Lazy buggers."

"Thanks Carmen" you chuckled, taking off your apron and sitting across from Loki. He was smirking at you.

"Not a word" you threatened, pointing a threatening finger at him.

"Didn't say anything" he answered, grinning. He leant in close to you, your faces inches away.

"What are you doing?" You whispered, your heart pounding frantically.

"They all looking at you, so I'm helping hold up your reputation" he whispered back, smirking at you. He pressed a quick kiss to your lips before leaning back slightly.

"Oh shut up" you laughed quietly.