Part 21 | See You Later

"LOKI I STEPPED ON ONE!"

"I FUCKING HEARD!" He shouted over the sirens. He quickly dropped out of the vent, landing perfectly.

"Idiot" he said with a smirk, striding over to you straight through the lasers.

"Loki!" You hissed. "You're walking through the fucking lasers!"

He shrugged, fiddling with the door lock. "You already set them off, now we just have less time."

You laughed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you through the door, locking it behind him.

"If this fails this is on you" you said, grinning at him as you both ran down the hall hand in hand.

"You set them off" he replied with smirk.

"Fine. Partial credit for fucking this up."

"Deal."

You both shook hands as you reached the next security door.

Suddenly you both heard sirens blaring outside the building.

"Ooh, police. Fun" Loki said causally, kicking open the door and pulling out the camera chip.

"Got it" he said, holding it up proudly.

"No, dipshit, that's the music chip. This one is the camera chip" you corrected, rolling your eyes as you grabbed the right one.

He shrugged and grabbed your hand, teleporting away seconds before the Police burst through the door.

"Dipshit" you laughed as you appeared in the living room.

"Idiot" Loki shot back, grinning. "You're the one that fucked up."

"Piss off."

He smirked at you before kissing your temple and taking the chip, throwing it to Tony.

"Have fun Stark" you called, taking Loki's hand and pulling him in the direction of the kitchen.

"Thanks kids!" He called back.

Loki sighed. "I'll let it slide this one time" he muttered, following after you.

————————————————
*Three months later*

"Thor, Loki" a voice said from the doorway.

Your head shot up to see Odin and Frigga standing in the doorway, both looking grave.

"Queen Y/n, a pleasure to see you" Odin said formally, nodding his head to you. Frigga smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Please, just Y/n" you answered, looking over at the brothers.

"My sons, I must speak to you privately" Odin said in a sad voice, beckoning to them. They stood, Loki kissing your cheek before following after their Father.

"What's happening?" You asked Frigga nervously. She sighed, and sat down beside you.

"My dear, as a Queen, you must know how hard some decisions can be" she began. You nodded slowly.

"Well, my husband has an important duty for the two of them of which I cannot speak of until it is complete. I-" she sighed. "I am not sure how long it will take."

"How long do you suspect?" You whispered.

The Queen just looked at you sadly. "Years" she said quietly.

You both sat in silence for a few minutes until the door opened again. The three men stepped out, Thor looking disappointed and Loki upset.

"We'll give you two a few minutes" Odin said quietly, leading Thor and Frigga back outside. Loki sat down beside you, taking your hand in his.