Part 24 | Epilogue

Before we start, welcome back! It's been ages I know, but I promised an epilogue, so here it is :)

------------------------------------------------------

*Three years later*

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"

"Time to go little one!" you grinned, scooping up the toddler and running off.

"Y/N! STOP TEACHING YOUR CHILD HOW TO BE A NUISANCE!" Tony shouted, sprinting around in a panic as smoke wafted off the flames on the couch.

"It's in her blood" you shrugged as you teleported back into the room, smirking at the damage. "Look at her Father for example."

"I'm not doing anything!" Loki insisted, hiding the flamethrower behind his back with a grin. "Plus you're equally to blame my love."

"I am not!"

"YOU JUST SET THE FUCKING COUCH ON FIRE!" Pietro shrieked, flashing around the room as Wanda laughed at him.

"Here! Put this on it!" Bucky yelled, picking Sam up and throwing him across the room in the direction of the fire.

"YOU BASTARD-"

The Falcon's loud cursing was cut off by Wanda, her magic swirling to cover his mouth.

"No swearing around Eir!" she scolded, kissing your daughters cheek affectionately. "Hello sweetheart."

You passed the giggling toddler over to the witch happily as Nat dumped a bucket of a suspicious looking brown liquid all over the white couch, effectively dousing the blaze.

"I don't even want to know what that was" Steve gagged.

"MY COUCH! THAT WAS A WHITE COUCH!"

"Well after it was burnt, no it wasn't" the assassin shrugged with a smug look of her face. "Your fault for buying white couches with these idiots."

"Hey! Who are you calling idiots?!" you said indignantly, teleporting over to your husband as he vanished the flamethrower.

"If the shoe fits" she challenged with a smirk, sipping at her water bottle that she mysteriously wouldn't share with anyone and insisted only had water in it.

"Piss off Natasha. Kidding, you're my favourite, along with Wanda."

"What about me?" Loki sulked, leaning his head on top of yours as his arms slid around waist.

"You're my least favourite."

"Makes sense honestly."

Wanda walked over to the two of you, Eir reaching her arms out for Loki. "She wants to be back with you two."

"Thanks Wan" you smiled, the witch beaming back at you. "Eir, can you thank Auntie Wanda for dealing with you?"

"Thank you Auntie Wanda!" She giggled, waving to the witch as Loki picked her up.

"You are so welcome sweetie" she replied, blowing her a kiss before heading over to talk to Vision and Bruce.

"She can talk remarkably well for a two year old" Bruce noted, adding notes to his observations of her growth.

"She's a Goddess" Loki replied, rolling his eyes at the man as he lifted Eir onto his shoulders. "Of course she can talk, we develop much faster than you mortals. Well, in some ways."

"What do you mean?"

"We can speak fluently by the age of three, so she's progressing on track" you added, tucking a stray piece of ink black hair behind her ear as she had a raspberry blowing competition with Pietro, Bucky and Sam. "But she'll develop a lot slower physically since we live for thousands of years. There's no reason to be fully grown after eighteen years, we'd look positively ancient by the time we're 150."