EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!

NAMJOON'S POV :
I am discussing about something with everyone. Suddenly, I felt a weight on my shoulders. Wait, yn!!!! Cute!!! I saw the bandages in her hand, it must be hurting her.. sorry yn ah!!!

Jin saw yn sleeping...

JIN : (to everyone) shhhh!🤫

Suddenly, joonie accidentally broke a glass cup which made yn up.

JIN : aishhhh!!!! Yahhhh!! ( loudly)

JOONIE : mianhe!!! Hyung( looking down, while Everyone started to laugh their a** out)

KOOKIE saw yn looking at them in a sleepy way, kookie went near her.

KOOKIE : (ruffled her hair) feeling sleepy?

YN : ( looking at him innocently and nodded as yes) mmmm (rubbing her eyes cutely)

KOOKIE smiled and took her hand and about to go upstairs.

JIN : yahhh!!! Kookie, we are fighting and you are going upstairs huh? ( rapping)

KOOKIE : Can't you see yn? She is sleepy.

JIN : yeah yeahh. Everyone go to sleep. Let's see tomorrow. Good night yn ah!!!

Yn didn't respond anything as she was walking with kookie with her eyes closed.

KOOKIE : good night everyone ( went with yn)

Kookie took yn to his room as yn don't sleep alone. Kookie made her to sleep comfortably.

Yn slept due to tiredness

Yn slept due to tiredness. Jungkook was staring at yn, he saw the bandages on her legs and hands.

JUNKOOK'S POV :

I feel sad for you yn ah. I am feeling sad that you are one of the member in this mafia family. It's pretty tough to go with the rules and even a single mistake will give you more scars!!! But, don't hate us yn ah! We are doing this for your protection and we are making sure you won't create or get into any troubles. (Patting her) .

(Later kookie slept....)

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

Yn woke up and saw no one with her. She later realized it's her kookie oppa's room. She was about to get up but she again went to her sleeping position. Her body is too painful because tae made her to lie on her knees and made her to learn. She was too tired to even get up from the bed. Suddenly, she saw jin coming to kookie's room to wake yn up. He saw yn is up.

JIN : ohhh my ynie is up!!! (Ruffled her hair and smiled)

YN : good morning oppa!!!!

JIN : good morning baby!! Did you sleep well? (smiled)

YN : yeah! ( smiled back)

JIN : Not going to get ready for your school?

YN : I am going to get ready oppa!!