EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!

Tae came inside and saw everyone coming to the hall except yn.

TAE : Where is yn?

JIMIN took tae to a place and told what happened.

TAE : sh*t,  okay Let me go and call her.

Tae went infront of the room and about to knock the door. Before he was about to knock the door, he heard some crying sounds.  He sighed and knocked the door.

TAE : yn!! ( calm tone)

YN : plsss leave me alone!!! (Crying)

Tae doesn't have any other options, he was waiting for her to open the door. After some minutes,  he didn't hear any sounds. He got worried and went to his room take a spare key and opened the door hurriedly.  When he opened the door, he sighed when he saw yn sleeping peacefully in the cold floor. He sighed and took her, made her sleep comfortably in her bed.

Back to hall!!

Everyone are having their dinner.

JIMIN : why is it taking this much time?

JIN : Wait, let me go and see!!!

JIMIN : let-

JIN went upstairs and went inside the room.

JIN : ya-

TAE : shhh🤫🤫🤫

Tae took jin outside the room.

JIN : yahh, what are you doing?

TAE : hyung!! Let's leave her today. She looks so tired and atleast today she can sleep well hyung!! ( looking at her)

JIN : But-

TAE : leave her hyung!! Let her be...

JIN : okay then..

Tae and jin went to the dining hall and started to eat.

ELLA : oppa? I finished my dinner!!

JIN : that's my girl!!

ELLA : oppa I have some doubts with my homework.  Can you help me with that?

JIN : ASK joonie oppa ella!! He is very good at this. Tae and joonie will be responsible for your studies baby!!!

ELLA : ohh okay!!! Hehe!

JOONIE  : come baby!! Let's do your homework!!

ELLA : okay!!!

Joonie teached ella and they all went to sleep as it's time for them to sleep.

Time skip to morning  :
Everyone are in their hall except yn who is still sleeping. There is a knock on the door, jin went and opened the door.

JIN : Halmonii!!! ( grandma in korean)

Halmoni : Yahhh jin, move aside. You are blocking the door

JIN : Oops sorry grandma!!!( bowed and moved aside )

AUTHOR NIM :