EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!

JIN called other members and everyone search everyone's room. Later, they heard some giggles in the last room , which is yn's room.

JIN : yn?

Everyone rushed and opened the door to see yn and ella laughing . As soon as ella and yn saw everyone they became quiet.

TAE : ( shocked) what is this? Can you please explain?

ELLA : huhhhh mmmmm

YN : I called ella to paint with me. Later, we started to play on each other's face ( looking down)

Ella and yn : sorry!!!

As they didn't get any response they both looked up to see everyone holding their laugh. They started to laugh after seeing them.

JIN : oh playing with colors. Wait let me try it!!( went near ella and yn)

ELLA and YN : hahah here you go!!!

Soon everyone started to paint on each others.

JIN : oh shit!!! Everyone go and take a bath!!!

EVERYONE : okay!!!

Everyone took a bath and came out. Suddenly, jin got a call from us guard.

IN CALL :

GUARD : hello sir!!! ( panicking)

JIN : what happened?

GUARD : Si-sir!!! Enemies was about to damage our office. As Mr.kim is not here, can you please come and lead us.

JIN : okay then I am coming!!!

GUARD : sir, almost everyone was surrounded in our secret gun house and some are in office where all our main documents are there. Many of the guards dead because of some ninja enemies, we are running out of guards sir.

JIN : oh shitt!!!

GUARD : sorry sir!!!

JIN : okay , do as I say!!

GUARD : okay sir!!

JIN : ( told the plan ) got it ?

GIARD : okay sir!!

( the call ended....)

Everyone got shocked and came towards jin.
Just now yn and ella came down after changing their clothes. They saw everyone in a serious discussion.

YN : what happened oppa? Unnie? Dadda? Halmoni? Hmm?

HALMONI : ynie!! Take ella and go upstairs for some time.

YN : wh-(about to say something but tae told them to go, so yn took ella and went upstairs)

HLAMONI : okay then, let me come with you guys!!!

JIN : noo halmoni. You have to stay here and take care of ella and yn.

UNCLE : Okay then, let's group.
1 - jin, suga, joonie, tae, jisoo, Lisa ( to the office)
2 - me ,rosie, jennie,hobi, jk, jimin ( to secret gun room)

( these two place takes nearly 25 or 30 minutes. Everyone rushed to their respected car with all the guns and everything and went out)

By hearing the car sound , ella and yn came downstairs.

YN : where are they going halmoni?

HALMONI : nothing baby. Just a mission.

After 2hrs later, halmoni heard a gun shot outside the house. Ella and yn got scared . As all the guards went to office and gun room , no one is here. Suddenly, some random enemies came inside with guns.