EPISODE 14 - I PITY YOU TO BE BORN IN THIS MAFIA FAMILY YN AH!!

EVERYONE - sorry ynie!!! We didn't -

YN : plss, leave me alone!!! I don't have any interest to speak about this!!! Now I get to know what you all actually think about me?

Yn went to her room limping!!!! Yn went to the bathroom and opened the tap and cried her heart out..

YN'S POV :

Why me??? I know that they won't give me a chance to say? But I didn't expect No one have any trust on me? What did I do to get this much hate....

IN CLASS :

it's break time. Eunwoo is in his own thoughts, someone tapped his shoulder. He saw twice.

DAHYUN : Wanna come with us to Cafe?

EUNWOO : no!!

NAYEON : ohh come on!!! Eunwoo!! It will be boring if you are sitting here simply. Better come and have fun with us!!!

EUNWOO : how can you all be happy when your friend went home crying? ( looked at twice)

They all kept quiet.

JIHYO : She will be alright !!!! ( stuttering)

EUNWOO : you didn't even tell yn that we have a test?

TZUYU : we told. I think she forgot!! ( stuttering)

?? POV : How can you think such morons are her friends?

They all looked up and saw somi.

EUNWOO : who are you?

SOMI : I am her friend!! As I had some competition I was unable to attend the class. Just now I came from my competition.

EUNWOO : what!! Don't lie . Even yn said that twice are her best friends!!

SOMI : it's because they are her bullies!!!

EUNWOO : Is that true ( to twice members)

They gulped and said..

TWICE : no eunwoo. She is lying!

SOMI : really? ( looked at them seriously)

Twice went out.

DAHYUN : our break is going to be over. Let me buy something before that.

They all nodded and went out of the class.

SOMI went and took her seat.

HWANG IN-YEOP : Hey somi? Can you call or text yn!! She is nit answering me!!

SOMI : I asked her, she told she will be okay.

HWANG IN-YEOP : ohh okay!!!

BACK TO YN'S ROOM :

yn cried and she slept.

IN HALL :

LISA : why can't she understand us oppa? We are doing good for her but she misunderstood us oppa!! ( worried)

ROSIE : Yeahh LISA!!!

HOBI : I feel bad for yn!!!

JIMIN : yeah hyung!!!

KOOKIE : we should have asked her!!! But we didn't!!

JIN : Everyone go to sleep!!( ordered tone). We have missions tomorrow ( stood up and went to his room)

JISOO felt bad and she knows that yn can't sleep without anyone beside her as she is scared to sleep alone. But to her shock yn slept in her bed tiredly. Jisoo saw her and took made her sleep properly.