EPISODE 34 - ARE YOU STUPID?

Yn took off her mask and cap.

EVERYONE - yn!! ( shocked)

YN : ( looking towards Mr.lee) Thanks for giving me some days to live.

Mr.lee came near yn and tied her with a rope.

lee came near yn and tied her with a rope

MR.LEE : Okay then, Do you have any last wish yn? Hmm???

YN : yeahh!!!Can I talk for 20minutes with you all?

MR.LEE : Are you stupid yn? Huh?

YN : Please!!!

MR.LEE : okay!!! Fine but after 20mins you know right?

YN : yeah yeahh!!!

MR.LEE : Okay now!!!

YN : Appa? Is channie your daughter? ( to Mr.kim)

MR.KIM : (shocked) w-what?

MR.LEE :How dare you say my daughter is his daughter huh? ( harshily pulled yn's hair angrily)

YN : ( crying and seeing him) appa!!! It's time to say what happened at that day? I know that channie is your daughter!!

MR.KIM : (crying)

MRS. KIM : ( shocked) what? Really honey!!!!

MR.KIM : ( crying)

YN : Okay let me tell you a story. On the day when channie was born, that same day your( mr.lee) wife was on the ward with a child. And yeah it's a girl as well but that girl died due to some illness. As my appa knows that you love to have a girl kid. He exchanged the child so that you will be happy. You know what, as my appa is one of the most biggest Mafia, he have so many enemies and somehow the enemies knew about it and took a chance to kill channie.
When my appa heard this news he came rushingly and killed everyone but couldn't save his daughter.
That's the time you came and saw mr.kim,I mean my appa with channie.
He is the only person who knows that channie is his daughter,he didn't even dare to say it to anyone and took all the things Which you said about him. After that I was born. He was scared to loose me, so he always doesn't even care and give the love he wish to give me. He was scared that it will hurt both of them like channie died.
All he wished is to do good things to his one and only friend named Mr.lee. he needs you to be happy. He was in a situation where he can never say anything or share anything.
Oh goshhh I saved 5minutes.
You can kill me now mr.lee.

MR.LEE : ( looking at Mr.kim who is crying painfully) IS THIS TRUE. REALLY? YAHHH? TELL ME THE FU**ING TRUTH!!! (SHOUTING)

MR.KIM : YEAHHH!!! ( SHOUTED AND CRYING BY THINKING ABOUT THAT DAY)

MR.LEE : (sad and stuttering) wh-why didn't you tell me?

MR.KIM : it's already killing me inside and I just don't want you to feel the same way!!!