EPISODE 18 - I FORGOT TO SAY OPPA!

Hwang went inside the class and saw yn and euwnoo. He saw how yn look happy when she was with euwnoo.

HWANG'S POV :

Why can't you understand my feeling towards you yn ah!!! Am I not good enough? Why can't you see my love towards you yn ah!!! I have been spending my whole childhood with you. I want to walk with you forever not as a friend but something more than that yn ah? I hope you can actually understand how much love I have for you yn ah!!! Please don't kill me inside by talking to the person who I hate the most yn ah!!! When will I get time to tell my feelings? Even if I say , I am scared that you will say no .

(HWANG was in his own thoughts, suddenly, Mr.song came and everyone settled in their place. Yn was sitting in the back seat of eunwoo. Yn was continously looking at him and she was in her own thoughts. Hwang was feeling so hurt by seeing yn looking at eunwoo with so much love)

TIME SKIP TO BREAK :

SOMI : Hey yn ??? Coming with me to the Cafe!!

YN : mmm!! Well ( saw euwnoo)

EUNWOO : Can I come?

YN : yeahh, yeah. Let's go it's time!!!
( they both went to Cafe by holding each other's hands. Hwang is so hurt by seeing that)

TZUYU : I don't know why she can't actually understand your feelings!!! ( said to hwang indirectly)

JIHYO : If I was you, I will try my best to do whatever to make her mine!!! I won't even allow anyone to come near her!! (Smirking at hwang)

HWANG suddenly went to the cafeteria.

TZUYU and JIHYO : yayy( high-fived each other and looked at the way where hwang went)

IN CAFETERIA :

SOMI , yn and euwnoo were sitting and laughing and talking about some stuffs.

HWANG came and stood there silently but yn didn't see him and playing with eunwoo

HWANG came and stood there silently but yn didn't see him and playing with eunwoo. Somi saw hwang.

SOMI : Hey hwang!!! Come and have a seat!!

By seeing hwang yn's face and eunwoo's smile faded.Hwang was hurt to see yn's smile faded associated as she saw him.

SOMI : Hey yn!!! You are childhood friends right? Just say something about that!!

YN : Nothing big somi ah!!!

HWANG : ( sad smile) yeahh ( in his mind : may be she don't wish to say anything about our childhood)

SOMI : Hey yn!!! How you and eunwoo became this close? I mean he came right after me and you both are closer than me?

YN : yahh! It's not like that, even I don't have any idea like how we become close lol

HWANG became totally sad after seeing yn and eunwoo playfully hitting and smiling at each other. Somi saw hwang looking sad.

SOMI : Hey hwang? You don't look good today, what happened to you?

HWANG : n-nothing!!!

SOMI : it doesn't seem like that!!! Say hwang?

YN : Hey somi, I think he is normal. Leave him somi( smiling)

HWANG : yeah! ( looking down sadly)

SOMI : I hope the same.

They started to speak about random things. Hwang made an eye contact with eunwoo. Suddenly eunwoo smirks and started to touch yn, sat very close to her which made hwang boil in anger. But he was sad at the same time, as yn was happy when eunwoo does not.

HWANG'S MIND : seems like she didn't even care how he approach her (yn)

BELL RINGS :

YN : ohh again, i don't even know how fast this time goes lol

EUNWOO : yeahh yeahh. When i am with yn I don't even know how time flies( looking at yn)

YN : yahhh!!! Don't lie ( smiling)

SOMI : whatever, let's go. Its time for our next class!!!

They went back to their class, it's a special class.

AUTHOR NIM : It's like a specially talent class. We can sing and dance.

Everyone went and change their class. Yn changed her dress into this :

Everyone started to dance and everyone sang

TEACHER : Okay now!! Let's team up and next time you all are going to perform a couple dance. Ok now let's team up.

Teacher heard everyone are fighting while pairing up.

TEACHER : STOP IT GUYS!!! I will team up everyone .

TEACHER took everyone's name and fold all the papers and put that in a glass bowl. She took 2paper and made them as a group.

TEACHER : 1. Nayeon and tzuyu , 2. jeongyeon and sana , 3. jihyo and momo, 4. Mina and chaeyoung, 5. Yn and hwang, 6. Somi and Jackson, 7. Dahyun and euwnoo .

By hearing dahyun and eunwoo, yn became sad. Dahyun smirked at yn and called eunwoo and went. HWANG saw everything.

HWANG : Hey yn!! Which song are we going to do? ( looking at yn)

YN : (frustrated) let's discuss it later hwang ( looking at eunwoo)

Eunwoo was looking at yn and yn looked away.

TEACHER : you have only 3days. Try your best and everyone be ready. This competition is mainly to check your teamwork and your creative skills. Make sure you all try your best.

EVERYONE : yeahhhh!!!

Everyone went out of the class as the class got over. Hwang was waiting outside for yn and jin saw hwang.

JIN : hey hwang!!! What are you doing here?

HWANG : I am studying in this school hyung!!! ( smiling)

JIN : ohh that's good. Why don't you tell us? ( saw yn coming with somi)

JIN : hey yn, why didn't you tell me that hwang is learning with you?

YN : I forgot to say oppa (said simply)

JIN : who is this? ( pointed at somi)

SOMI : ohhh hello!! I am somi. I am yn's friend!!!!

suddenly eunwoo called yn.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Hit the star 🌟 if you liked this episode. See you soon with my new episode guys. Take care