EPISODE 22 - SHE WILL BE STUDYING IN YN'S SCHOOL RIGHT?

YN : it's hard oppa!!! It hurts !!! ( crying)

TAE : You are a sister of bts ynie!!! You have to be strong and mature enough to fight for yourself. Got it!!? ( made her to face him)

YN : ( nodded ) i-i am tired oppa!!!

TAE : yahh ynie!!! Trying to escape from dinner huh? ( pinching her nose playfully)

YN : ahhh aniyoo!!! ( whining). I didn't sleep yesterday oppa!!! So I feel tired and sleepy!!!

TAE : no buts ynie!!! You have to eat!! Say ahhh!!( laughing)

YN : oppa!!! Did you eat? ( eating and looking at him)

TAE : hmm!!

YN : I can't believe you!!! I think you ate a little!! Come let me feed you!!! ( feed him)

TAE : ohhh my ynie became a big girl to feed her brother!!( laughing)

YN : yeahh, I am!!! ( smiling proudly)

they both ate their food. Tae made her sleep properly and went downstairs to keep the plates.

HOBI saw tae coming down with the plates.

HOBI : Tae? What happened? Did she ate? How is she? Hmm?( asked worriedly)

TAE : don't worry hyung!!! She is fine! She is sleeping now!!!what about ella? Is she fine?

HOBI : Yeahh!!! She ate and just now jin hyung took her to sleep!!

TAE : She will be studying in yn's school right?

HOBI : yeahh Tae!!

TAE : alright !!!

HOBI : Are you not going to sleep tae?

TAE : no hyung, I will. But before that let me have some strawberries 🍓 😋 😌

HOBI : strawberry boy!!!!

TAE : ( looking back and whining) hyung!!!

HOBI : ( laughing) aaahhhh cute ( went to sleep)

TIME SKIP TO MORNING....

JIN : yn!!! Wake up!!

YN : ( woke up)

Jin smiled at her, but she ignored him and went to do her morning routine. Jin felt so sad but suddenly he felt someone hugging him. He turned back to see ella. He smiled and picked her up.

JIN : aigooo my baby woke up!!!

ELLA : mmmm ( nodded proudly)

Jin took her and went out. Little he didn't even know yn was watching this secretly. She felt so hurt to see this. Yn did her morning routine and went out.

Yn came down and saw ella sitting in the place where yn usually sit

Yn came down and saw ella sitting in the place where yn usually sit. Yn got annoyed.

YN : hey, can you sit somewhere. This is my seat ( said to ella)

Suddenly Ella's face changed to sad, jin noticed that.

JIN : yn, There are some extra seats yn. Don't be stubborn and sit there.

YN : ( looked at him shockingly) wae? Why can't she do that?

JIN : She is a little girl yn!! You have to adjust with her!!!

YN : sorry, I can't do that! ( said in a normal way)

JIN : ( angry) WHAT is this behavior yn???? Huh? Is this what we taught you huh? Answer yn!!!

Yn was so scared, jin has never raised his voice on her. She closed her ears and started to shake badly. Jin got worried and remembered what he did.

JIN : yn!! ( calm tone) sorry yn ( about to go near her, but yn stepped back)

YN : (nodded her head as no)

Suddenly, hobi hugged yn and making sure ,she is alright.

HOBI : It's okay baby!!! Okay!!! Don't worry! Just forget this, okay? Oppa is here for you okay? Hmm? ( hugged her and making sure she is alright)

YN : ( hugged him back and shaking badly)

Later, she become alright but she didn't even face jin again.

ELLA : oppa!! Which school am I going to ? ( looking at jin)

JIN : ( stopped looking at yn and turned his face towards ella) you are going to continue your school in yn unnie's school baby!! (Smiled at ella)

YN : ( shocked and sad at the same time)

Yn didn't utter a word.

KOOKIE : it's time for our mission and it's time for their school hyung!! ( looked at jin)

JIN : oh well yeahh. It's time..... Get in the car, I will drop you guys to school.

YN : ( sadly asked to hobi) oppa!! Can I take a bus? Please oppa!!

HOBI : ( looked at her worriedly) no baby!!! What if something bad happens. Hmm?

YN : ( looked down and took her bag)

This is Ella's outfit for school.

Yn was about to take the front seat but she saw ella with a bottle waiting to sit in the front seat

Yn was about to take the front seat but she saw ella with a bottle waiting to sit in the front seat. Yn didn't say anything, she went to the back and took a seat. Ella smiled and took the front seat. Jin was so hurt to see yn like this, she love to sit in the front seat but today she gave that seat to ella. She did the Good thing but jin was hurt to see her like this ( sad)

The drive was so silent until ella started to speak.

ELLA : oppa!!! I don't even know where my class is, what should I do ?

JIN : don't worry sweetheart!!! I will take you to the classroom for today!!

BY hearing sweetheart, yn's heart was broken . Jin only used to call sweetheart only to yn. But today , that place was taken by someone else. The car stopped and everyone went put of the car.

TO BE CONTINUED

HIT THE STAR 🌟 IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE. SHARE YOUR VEIWS IN THE COMMENT SECTION GUYS. LET ME KNOW WHO ELSE LOVE THIS EPISODE AND THIS STORY!!!
TAKE CARE