EPISODE 23 - IS THAT YOUR NEW SISTER!!

Yn went out and saw she was crowded by many girls.

AUTHOR : yes, they all know yn have the handsome brothers😏😌. Whenever they come , there will be a crowd surrounding them.

Yn was pushed away from them. As Jin was busy in seeing Ella's safety, he didn't realize yn who is pushed away from them. Yn went away from them.

ELLA : oppa, I am scared!!!

JIN : no problem baby!!! I am here with you ( holding her hands tightly)

Jin was about to call yn, but he saw yn going inside the school. So he sighed and took ella and went to her class. Later,jin took his car and went to his mission.

IN THE CLASSROOM :

yn came inside and took a seat.

MOMO : hey yn!! Who is that little kid with your brother?

SANA : is that your new sister!!

After hearing this everyone was gossiping each other. Yn was just looking at her desk blankly. Eunwoo and hwang saw her, but they didn't even know what to do!!. So they kept quiet.

TZUYU : who knows? I have never ever seen her brother dropping her inside the classroom or something. But for that small girl, her brother came inside the school.

DAHYUN : yeahh, I heard that he hates to come inside the school . But today he came inside, which means ( shocking face) then , she must be more important than yn.

JEONGYEON : Then, why do we have to waste time. We can use her to get close with her brothers.

JIHYO : awwww!!! I am waiting to meet her soon. ( excited tone)

YN was not able to control herself, so she stepped out of her class. But she saw Mr.song(teacher) coming inside.

MR.SONG : where do you think you are going miss.yn? ( looking at her)

YN : (stuttering) I am sorry Mr.song!!( looking down)

JIHYO : Ynie!!! I already told you that we can't bunk Mr.song class? ( acting)

MR.SONG : ( angry) yn, stand out with your hands up!!!

YN : si-sir

MR.SONG : right now ( loudly)

Yn suddenly went out and stood with her hands up.

Eunwoo and hwang was feeling so helpless that they can't help yn. Eunwoo was speaking with dahyun, hwang was worried about yn. So he suddenly started to make Mr.song angry by doing some unnecessary work. Mr.song got angry and made hwang to get out of his class.

MR.SONG : get out hwang!!! ( angry) right now with your hands up!!!

Hwang went out so cool. He went out and saw yn trying to keep her hands down due to the pain. He felt bad for her. He went near her and stood there with his hands up. Yn looked up at him confusingly.

YN : hey hwang? What are you doing here?

HWANG : can't you see!!! I got the punishment from Mr.song!!

YN : don't lie,you came here because you were worried about me right?

HWANG : who? Me? ( laughing)

YN : I know hwang!! ( smirking)

HWANG : ( gulped) for the sake of being your friend, I came here to give you company!!! ( looking away)

YN : ( laughing silently)

HWANG : YAHH!! enough. It's not funny.

YN : okay okay!!

Hwang noticed yn struggling to put her hands down due to pain. He went near her and kept her hands on his hands just to take away her pain. Yn was shocked .

YN : don't you feel any pain hwang!!

HWANG : just now I came here yn,you have been here so long than me. ( looked at her) does it hurt a lot? ( worriedly)

YN : aniyoo gwenchana!! ( korean - no, it's fine)

TIME SKIP TO BELL :

Mr.song came outside and saw yn and hwang.

MR.SONG : don't ever do this again hwang!! This should be the first and last. You can go now( to hwang)

HWANG : okay!! ( bowed and went inside)

MR.SONG : I didn't expect this yn!! Trying to bunk class at this age? Hmmm? I am very disappointed in you yn!!! I didn't think the sister of bts will be a irresponsible person. Even your brothers are not like that!!! Go inside!! Don't repeat it again!!!

By hearing Mr.song, yn was feeling so sad and about to cry but she didn't.

YN : sorry sir!! ( bowed and went inside)

Yn entered and saw twice smirking at her. She looked down and sat on her seat.

AUTHOR NIM : You may wonder, where is somi!! She again went to a competition. She will come to school , in the next period.

TIME SKIP to next period

( sorry guys, your author is a bit lazy to think what should we add before that. So, let's skip some time, lol)

ITS time their dance competition. Somi came and everyone participated in the dance competition.

everyone started to perform one by one. Now it's dahyun and eunwoo performing.

BOY 1 : wow, they are the best couple!!

BOY 2 : she got some good moves bro!!

BOY 3 - look at her body.. woahhh, she is too sexy in her outfit.

They completed their dance.

GIRL 1 - they will be the 1st !!!

GIRL 2 - yeahh

GIRL 3 - no one can beat this couple bruh!!!

Now it's time for hwang and yn to perform. They started to perform.

GIRLS : wohooo!!!! Woahhh, they tge the best couple 💑 ♥

BOYS : woahhh!!!!! She has a good body 😍 💕

Eunwoo became angry by hearing about hwang and yn. But he didn't show it.

They did their performance. Now it's time to announce the winner. Everyone voted.

TEACHER : Okay guys!!! Everyone gave their best, I didn't even expect this much from you. You all did a very good job. ( sees the voting) wow. By 1 vote leading , hwang and yn win this competition. Runner up is none other than our eunwoo and dahyun. Well done guys!!!!!

HWANG and YN : yayyyyy!!!! ( hugging each other)

YN : we did it ( high-fived with hwang)

Eunwoo is not happy about this, he faked a smile and congratulated them. YN saw dahyun looking so disappointed , yn smirked at dahyun and went out.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hit the star 🌟 if you like this episode. Sorry for this late update. Love you all💜💫.