EPISODE 9 - ANIYOO!!! I AM FINE!!!!

Actually everyone know that yn is scared of mafia things, so they always make sure that she don't see any fighting or battling with enemies. They always keep her in a safe place and they start to fight with the enemies. As they all killed the enemies, jin went inside the room were jisoo locked yn.

JIN : ( opened the room and saw yn crying a mess) yn!!!!

(As yn closed her ears she didn't hear anything, but seeing the shoes, she got scared and about to run. Jin catched her and hugged her tightly)

YN : ahh oppa!!! E-e-enemy k-k-kill, i-i-i a-am s-s-scared o-o-oppa!!!

( yn was blabbering something, but that was enough for jin to understand what she was trying to say)

JIN : yn yn!! (Hugged her) they all went okay! Don't be scared!! Oppa is here, got it??? Oppa won't allow anyone to take their precious sister!!! You know that right?? ( facing her)

YN : ( nodded but still scared) o-o-o-oppa!!! I-I a-am s-s-scared!!! D-dont leave me alone oppa!!! I-i will be a good girl!! ( crying hard in jin's chest)

JIN : you dumbo!!! Who can take you when your strong oppa is here to protect you huh!!!! ( but it didn't work out,yn end up crying hard) ( jin face palmed )

JIN got a message that they all cleaned the bodies and the blood of enemies. Jin texted yes and took yn in his arms and went out...

Everyone is shocked to see yn crying hard, her puffy eyes, her red chin, her scared face made them sad.

JISOO : Baby!!! ( calm tone)

Yn didn't respond anything, she just closed her eyes crying hard hiding her face with her two little hands. Jisoo touched her which made yn flinch hard. Jisoo looked at yn with teary eyes.

JIN : shhh!!! Don't cry yn ah... you will get fever!!! You want to get fever!! Hmm? ( made her to look at his face)

YN : ( closed her mouth with her hands and nodded as no)

JISOO : then don't cry baby!!!

YN nodded as yes......

JIN : Everyone go and take some rest, it's 3am.

Everyone went to their room.

JIN : do you want anything baby? ( to yn)

YN : n-no ( hugged jin again)

JIN : it's okay baby!!! Let's go to our room and sleep okay!?

YN : hmm!!!

JIN took yn and went to his room and laid yn. Yn didn't sleep as she was scared about the incidents. Jin slept by hugging her tightly. Yn was crying silently.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING :

JIN woke up and saw yn's face.

JIN : ( shocked) did you sleep yn?

YN : (hugged jin) i-i am so-so-sorry oppa!!! ( crying)

JIN : it's okay baby!!!

Suddenly jin felt her heat body but he didn't react. If he react then yn will get scared, so he acted good.

JIN : does your head hurt?

YN : aniyo!!! ( lying)

JIN : really!!!

YN : a little ( looking down)

JIN : ( sighed ) sleep, I will cook breakfast okay???

YN : I am not sleepy oppa!!! Don't leave me alone!! I will come with you!! ( jin sighed and took her downstairs)