EPISODE 16 - I WILL GO WITH HOBI OPPA!!

YN went to her room by crying.

HOBI : did we go too far on her? ( looking sadly at the way yn went)

JISOO : We have to teach her !! Otherwise, it will hurt everyone. You know our enemies are just waiting to get a chance of kidnapping her.

JIN : yeah, she can't understand us even if we say this. So we have to go in this way!!! ( sadly)

TAE : yeahh hyung!!!

JIN : boys!!! Hereafter, we have to focus on our work . We have more missions to do as well.

LISA : ahhh. I am hungry oppa!!!

Everyone took a seat and started to eat.

ROSIE : did yn ate?

Everyone stopped eating.

ROSIE sighed and stood up.

ROSIE : I will call her.

Rosie went inside yn's room and saw yn crying by hugging her knees which broke her heart. Yn was crying hard that rosie have ever seen her like that. Rosie cried by seeing her like that. Rosie came rushing towards the hall which took everyone's attention.

JISOO came rushing towards Rosie.

JISOO : what happened Rosie ah!!!

ROSIE : I can't see yn like that unnie!!! It breaks my heart ( stuttering and crying)

JISOO : It's okay rosie ah!!! ( hugged rosie and saw jin.

HOBI went to yn's room and saw yn crying. It breaks his heart.

HOBI : yn ah!!!

YN : ( saw him with her crying eyes)

HOBI : Let's eat yn !!!

Yn nodded as no.

HOBI : ( hugged her tightly ) it's okay yn ah!!! You should get used to this mafia family. If these incident goes to appa, you know what he will do right?

YN : ye-ye-yeah ( crying)

HOBI : We don't want you to suffer more that's why we are trying our best not to get hard on our sunshine ( pecked her cheeks)

YN : ye-ye-yeah (hugged him again).But it hurts oppa ( stuttering and showing her heart) . I can't take this anymore oppa!!!

HOBI : Once we were like that yn ah!!! You have to get used to this family yn ah!!! No matter what you should not hate us okay? ( looked at her)

YN : ( crying and nodded as yes)

HOBI : good!! Now come baby let's eat!!!

YN : I don't feel any appetite oppa!!!

HOBI : you didn't eat breakfast and lunch!! You should not skip baby!!! It hurts your oppa!! You need your oppa to get sad? Hmm?

YN : aniyo!!!

HOBI : then come downstairs with me!! ( took yn's hand and went downstairs)