EPISODE 13 - IT'S ABOUT YN!!!

YN silently went and stood infront of Mr.song. Mr.song angrily throwed the papers infront of her. Yn was shocked and everyone was shocked.

MR.SONG : what the hell is this yn? You got zero marks!! Didn't you learn? Huh?

YN : si-si-sir tha-

MR.SONG : No need to explain anything!!! I will call your guardian now!!! ( to yn) everyone take pg 256 and learn I will come after some time. ( to other students)
Come with me yn .

Mr.song took yn to his room. Yn kept pleasing him but Mr.song was not ready to listen or give any excuses.

Mr.song called tae.

IN CALL :

TAE : Hey song!!!!

MR.SONG : hey tae!!!

TAE : WHAT happened song? Is everything okay there? Hmm?

MR.SONG : can you come to our school?

TAE : why! What happened song?

MR.SONG : It's about yn!!

TAE : what? What happened to yn? Wait I am coming!!

MR.SONG : okay!!! ( hung up the call)

Few minutes later :

Tae reached Mr.song's office and saw yn who is looking down crying.

TAE : what happened song?

MR.SONG told everything to tae. Tae is angrily looking at yn.

TAE : sorry song!! It won't happen again!!! Yn!!! Say sorry to him!!

YN : Bu- ( about to say something)

TAE : R-I-G-H-T N-O-W !!!!

YN : sorry Mr.song!!! It will not happen again sir!! ( bowed)

MR.SONG : You can go now yn!!

TAE : song? Can I take her now?

MR.SONG : ( about to say something but when he saw his serious face he knows that he will not listen to him. So mr.song let yn go home now!!)

TAE : pack your things and come fast !!! ( went  out of the room)

YN went inside the class crying and took her bag. Eunwoo was about to ask something but yn went out without looking anyone. Everyone was speaking about yn and discussing about her. Yn went out and saw tae waiting for her inside the car. Yn went inside and took the seat. The ride was so silent and even they can hear each other's breathing. By this you can actually understand how silent they were.

TIME SKIP TO HOUSE :

Tae dragged yn harshily and went inside. As today, Everyone doesn't have any work so they were in home as it's 1pm. Everyone came rushing towards tae.

JIN : tae!!! Why did you pick yn up from school?

JISOO : Yeahh!! What happened?

ROSIE : what happened ynie?

TAE : You know what she actually did? I feel so ashamed in front to song!!! ( said angrily)

HOBI : why?

JIMIN : what happened? Taehyung?

TAE told everyone and everyone became angry.

JIN : is this fuck**ing true yn? ( angry)

SUGA : why are you being so irresponsible huh? Why?

JIN was so angry.

JIN : this is why you were asking me what will you do if I failed in test huh? Well!!! As you wish let me show you what will be my actual reaction.

Jin took a belt and came near yn. Yn was so shocked to see her one and only person who trust her is going to beat her. Yn was about to say something but jin didn't care about that and started to punish her with his belt. Yn was crying hard.

JISOO : oppa!! Wait, let us ask her what actually happened?

Jisoo asked yn, " what happened?" . As yn was crying hard she was not able to speak .

JIN : BY HER silence can't you understand that it's her fuck** ing mistake hmm?

He started to beat her mercilessly. Yn was asking help from everyone to help her from jin. But no one came.

YN : STOP!!!!!!! ( loudly)

Jin stopped beating and looked at her angrily. Everyone are shocked to see yn shouting infront of jin.

JIN : How dare you-

YN : CANT YOU ASK ME , "WHAT HAPPENED " DONT YOU ALL HAVE ANY TRUST IN ME? WHATEVER IF ANY PROBLEM COMES YOU ARE READY TO PUNISH ME? BUT NOT READY TO ASK ME THE REASON? THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH YOUR TRUST IS TOWARDS ME?

LISTEN!!! NOW!!
AS I WAS NOT FEELING WELL I WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL AND NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE TEST THAT MR.SONG INFORMED THEM? I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE TEST?

HAVE I EVER FAILED IN TEST OR EXAMS? HUH? EVEN MR.SONG DIDNT GIVE ME CHANCE TO EXPLAIN BUT ITS FINE!! YOU KNOW WHAT EVEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE NOT READY TO TRUST ME AND SAY THAT , " MY SISTER IS NOT LIKE THAT?" THEN WHY WILL I EXPECT OTHERS TO TRUST ME? (fake smile) .

YOU ALL SAY YOU ARE MAFIAS RIGHT? WILL YOU PUNISH OR GET REVENGE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED!! HUH? NO RIGHT? YOU WILL KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED AND BASED ON THAT YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANTED !!!

BUT WHY YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO ASK YOUR SISTER AND WHY DONT YOU EVEN ATLEAST TRUST ME? EVEN IF ONE PERSON TRUST ME I WOULD HAVE NOT FELT BAD!!

YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS? MY OWN FAMILY IS NOT READY TO TRUST ME!!! YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME? WHERE? WHEN? HOW?

YOU ALL SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME? IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULD HAVE TRUSTED ME AT THE VERY FIRST PLACE!! BUT YOU DIDNT!! INSTEAD YOU ALL GAVE ME HURT, PAIN, SUFFER,...... AND EVERYTHING....

(By hearing yn, jin throwed the belt away. EVERYONE looked at yn. Yn was crying hard , jin was about to come near her but yn stopped him by showing her hands!!)

YN : plss!!! Don't come near me and show all your so called fake love!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

What will happen? Will yn forgive her brothers or she will not?

what yn did is right or wrong? Comment guys!!! Hit the star 🌟 if you liked this episode.
Bye guys!!!
See you soon with a new episode:)