A second chance.

Hi readers,
This story is of a girl,but since I wanted to make it easy so I have written it in every main characters pov.
I hope you like my idea. The main protagonist here is Skylar Lopez .
You might think that she is from Spain but no .Yes she is a Spanish but she is born and brought up in California, Los Angeles. She has a single mother Linna Lopez.
No siblings only one child. She joined  a  City University in
Los Angeles.
She is eighteen years old.

Chapter:1

'let me go' I said out of anger. 'listen, let me explain there's nothing between us' he says trying to explain me but before he could finish his sentence I left the club.

I was crying  in my bed . Which girl would not cry?if her boyfriend cheating on her. I was sobbing again and again thinking how Luca carried that slut in his arms.
****
Luca  Hill also studies in same University both Skylar and Luca are childhood friends.
He also has a single mother.
****

I feel
very bad.He called me more than thousand times. I refused to pick it up."beeb-beep-"my phone buzzed again but  it was Enowa .
'come to me fast"I said her and cut the call. I wanted to talk to her in this moment.No one in this world could comfort me except my best friend.
A friend I want for my life time. She is the best healer .

****
Enowa Walker is Skylar's best
friend.

****
Luca's pov
I really love her.Everything is my fault she misunderstood me.
I called her but she is not ready to pick my call . I called Enowa."hlo, what's up"she picked my call.
"Hi , Enowa can you call Skylar ,she is not picking up my call"I said her in one breath.
"Wait , why"I knew she would ask me that but I told her I will explain her later. After some time my phone buzzed again I thought it was Skylar but it was Enowa"hlo she called me to get home I'll head there first and I'll say her to call you ok ,bye"she cuts the call. I am regretting of carrying that woman in my arms to help her and making my girlfriend mad at me. She is a very hard to get with and I messed up with her. Now I need to try to get her back again to normal.
Well let me tell our story. We were childhood friends and she was always the love of my life from my childhood.we started dating when we were in 11th standard. I was to nervous to propose her and I feel I'm the most happiest person now being her boyfriend.

Skylar pov
"Enowa do you know"and I started crying again."why are you crying sky?"she asked me. She calls me sky. I explained her everything."well , Sky you should give him a Chance to explain",she said.
"Wait,are you supporting him".I got angry.
"No I'm not, I'm supporting you,you just saw them and you believe you know everything you see is not real".
"Yeah,I feel it's quite true"
I should talk to him but I'll talk to him tommorow it's late now.
"Enowa, can you say Luca to meet me tommorow after fashion club class".
"Ok sky ,now sleep"
I am a new student but I know a about this University and the people here. I was waiting for him in the compound cafeteria. I waited for him for half and hour but he did not come I thought he was busy so I got up to leave.

Skylar is quite confused and doesn't realize what is love but Luca is truly in love with her.
There is more twist the next chapter will be out soon. Have a great day.