chapter:19

Skylar's pov.

I'm I really falling into his trap of love...I thought to myself while splashing water on my face.

I felt like crying loud when I saw kia and Devon together. I told myself to get separated from him or else seeing him with other women makes me commit crime and kill both of them.

I was just thinking about him and he called me again I ignored the call....but it rang again I could not hold myself and my hands were like automatically moving towards my phone to pick up his call.
"Uh yes"I tried to sound rude ,but wait why I'm I being like this .
No, but if I have to keep my heart safe then it's better this way.

"Are you coming to classes??"

"Yeah"I told him like as if I was annoyed by his voice.
"Okey".

I thought of wearing a casual dress and this is what I had.

I went downstairs chewing my bread as I was in hurry.

Timeskip

Devon's Pov.
She is acting really weird this days and on top rude to me.
I got down my car just when I saw Skylar hurrying to class, she didn't saw me.
I was just about to go to her my foot got stuck on the ground like magnet when I saw one boy whom I don't know.... I could see them smiling to each other.

I was burning up with jealousy when they clashed there hands walked to the class.

I went chasing them...my mind was filled with so many ,why are they together??,Is he her new boyfriend??  he might be plotting something? I wanted to ask all this to her.

I went running to the class door...when I made a eye contact with her she was sitting in her place just like everyday.
Thanks I didn't see that jerk with her .

I waved at her, walking towards, sitting beside her.

Skylar:why are you sitting with me??
            I want to sit alone.
Me: cause I wanna sit here for today.
I said with smirk .

She didn't look fine. The class also got over she walked out, I went following her she was entering washroom .

Skylar:huh,why are you here you pervert?? She said with shocked.
Don't you know this is girls washroom.
What a shameless creature.she murmured.

I went close to her making her kneel against one of the door of washroom.
I rested my hands on the wall just blocking her from running.
"I Know ittttt and you see only we two are here. Are you afraid I'll do something wrong or  are you excited?"I wishpered in her ears.

She gave me a punch making me fidgit my head.
"What do you want??do  you want your death??she looked down on our feet.

"Umhumm"I went more closer to her tugging her strands behind her ear.
I was too close that I could feel our breath clashing.I could hear our heartbeats.
I licked my lips scratching my neck.
And I could see her ears turning red,her cheeks getting pretty blush.

She looked so cute that I had no idea when my lips met her crashing all the air between us. It was passionate ,deep when I felt a push and came back to my senses.
The push only made me fidgit a little she was still close.
I tried to distract myself from her cherry lips and wishpered,"I want to know what had happened to you?"

"You pervert after kissing you want to know what happened to me,how dare you kiss me?she said with anger still in embarrassment.

"I mean why are you avoiding me?"I asked her again.

"I'm not "

"Why are behaving weird?"

"I'm not"I got frustrated with her dull answer .

I banged the door beside us I could feel her trembling legs.
"Why,are you scaring me?"
She spoke ,tears fill in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't see you avoiding me"I said feeling bad and thought of collecting courage to speak again,
"Listen. I was feeling so happy felt that I won everything ,you made me feel what's love making me soft enough to melt in your love. But  after that dinner you have been avoiding me and it makes me feel just the opposite of what I felt before. I was longing for your one look to me. And I saw you today with that boy and I felt hurt a kind of jealous, what do you call it ?? And don't you feel the same as I feel ? And I love you that's why I'm being bothered by all of yours actions I want  to make you feel happy and I get worried about you." Finally I told her everything.

I don't no why tears filled my eyes.
"You, know we are not same but still I felt very hurt when you're just giving attention to Kia and it made me feel I came between you two....I thought you were happy so I started avoiding you and to stop myself to feel for you."

Now I could not hold my tears no more,tears rolled down my cheeks when I heard her speaking what she felt about me.

"So you mean ,you love me?"

She nodded  we hugged each other
I kissed her ,the kiss was so special...it made me feel so warm her lips tasted sweet and soft, we gasped for breathe I smiled at her again and went back to the same deep kiss. I ran my hand through her waist holding her more tightly.
She brushed her hand through my hair making the kiss more passionate.
***********

Thanks for reading.
Don't worry the story is not yet ended.I have more ideas so I'm gonna write more.I hope  everyone is enjoying with my content. I know the confession is early but I had no choice and wrote it like this.
Ummm I will be writing a little later.
So, please do vote🌝

Xoxo 🦄