chapter:17.

Next morning.

"Skylar is not okay she's acting weird this days after returning from that camp"says Enowa to Devon.
"Umm"he avoids her going back to class.

Yes , she's been acting weird , he  too. He feels that he has changed a lot after meeting with her. He takes his phone and scrolls up down when he finds Skylar staring at him.

Devon keeps on looking at phone when Skylar she comes banging his desk,"why are you avoiding me??"
He smirks saying,"me! I'm not it's you who is weird".

She looks at her own self just to clarify ,"I'm I weird??"asking herself.
And looks back at him with her dead looks.

"Oh"she goes back to her desk.
Whole day she thinks like,"I'm I
weird??"

********
Skylar Pov

"You know I've got a suit of armour on
You'll never see me cry ohohohohohohoh
ohohohohohohoh... "
I was singing but suddenly a voice called me ,it was Devon.
Why is he here??he never takes public bus.

Means I too never take but just to get rid of my driving I took bus.
"Why are you here??"I turned back and asked him.
"Aren't you also taking"?
"I have my reasons"I said him rolling my eyes.

"Yup, I too have my own reason"
Umm it's useless to ask him anything he will have every answer to my question.

I got down from the bus.
"Are you leaving because of me"he asked me while pulling my hand.
"No"

I have some work, I knew he would ask what work,I told him that I had to buy some eatable as I was hungry.

From no one and no where he tells he is going to accompany me.
I didn't refuse as eating alone in restaurant is kind of weird and lonely.
*********
Third person's pov.  

She rushed in as she was hungry, but
She saw kia too .
"Hey, she's here too"Skylar says to Devon by pointing his hand to that direction.

"Huh,why she's here" he turns back to leave.
"Let's go somewhere else"he says to Skylar.

But before they could leave Kia saw them and calls ,"hey, Skylar come join me" .
Skylar looks at  Devon like waiting for his permission .

Both of them they went to her table,"I'm fine"she answers to Kia's question. Skylar and kia were both chatting but Devon was not interested to chat with kia not even looking at her face.

"Hey,why are you avoiding her"Skylar presses his hands below the table wishpering,"she's not going to eat up".

"I'm leaving "he stands up to leave but kia pulls his hands and encloses in hers in table.
"I'm sorry,and don't avoid me if not your lover can't I be friends with you"she sounds sad and hurt.
Skylar felt that she she should leave them alone.

At the same time Skylar feels akward and unusual  seeing them so close. "You guys have something to sort it out you do I'ma leave ok bye"
She goes to counter and pays bill.

She turns back to see them,"I think they  have feelings for each other, but why I'm I feeling bad".
She fakes a smile at both of them.

************
Thank you to all for reading this ❤️💗.
I am so sorry that this chapter is published so late I literally didn't know what to write after chapter 17 but I somehow did I hope you'll like it.