chapter:13

Skylar's pov.

'what  does he thinks of himself?'  It was such an embarrassing thing to be fooled by someone.
Why,why me?

I was walking inside  the class I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me.

"What,why are you pulling me?"I asked Luca.
"You are asking that to me"he questions me.

Well I was very angry with him I didn't want to talk to him.

"Leave"I pushed his hand and went inside class.

"Woah" everyone exclaims thinking that we were back together but no
I shouted at them and sat in my seat.

It had been so many days that I went college and study nothing so I thought of concernteating on the lecture.
A crushed paper landed on my desk .
I opened it keeping it under the desk  there it was written,"I'm sorry I was very careless and possessive about you but I truly love you" Luca.

I turned back looking at him  I made my face like I was not interested in him.

I thought he understood it and focused back on lecture but once again someone threw a crushed paper,I opened the paper looking back at Luca.
I started reading but it was not Luca let me read out who was it,"why aren't you concerntrating on lecture, do you really think he is a good guy don't turn back", Devon.

I turned back to see, he was sitting behind Luca. He was angry.
But why should he be angry. I thought of Making him burn with jealousy so I kept looking at Luca.

After few minutes it was getting boring to look at Luca so I thought of checking out Devon.

He looked angry plus jealous.
I was so happy that I was able to make him angry.

Finally the lecture was over I walked down the canteen but Devon he stopped me and pulled my hands to where he was heading.
"Where are you taking me? , leave I'm hungry"I spoke while I was being rushed by him.

"So you wanna eat with Luca"he speaks jealousy.
"Are you jealous"
"Why would I be jealous?"he left my hand.
"Where are you taking me ?"I asked him again while rubbing my hand which was red .
He walks in silence.

I followed him. I was not willing for once but now I wanna know where he was going to take me.

We entered the art room. Where a lot of paintings were their.
"Amazing"I exclaimed softly .

"Yeah,I brought you to see my painting"he speaks I think he is no more angry.
"You paint,I love_ _no nothing",I fumbled.
"What you love, you love me"he takes advantage of it.
"Yuk,no I love painting"I said him clearing the misunderstanding.
But he speaks again,"see you are indirectly saying that you love me"

I felt annoyed so I turned back to leave but he holds my hand and says"I haven't showed you my painting yet wait"

He had painted a giant beautiful bird."every painter have there  own  inspiration what about yours"I asked him.

Before he answered it was time for other class."explain you later"he ran away.
"I also have the same class to attend stop Wait"but he was too far to hear my voice.
***********
Hope you liked it.
If yes then vote for the chapter 🌝