chapter:16

Devon's pov

I was excited and also nervous sitting beside her.

It was so good sitting beside her where her hair slapped my face .
"Ouch,it hurts" I murmured.
"Where, where"she  turns and checks with her worrying eyes.

"Here"I pointed my face with my fingers.
She slapped my hands and turned back.I told her to tie hair which she did. But somehow I didn't wanted her to tie her hair as she looked beautiful with open hair.

We Finally reached, I was walking out when Skylar shouted my name.
"Where did you  keep my bag??"she asked.

I knew that she knows where I kept her bag but still she's like a clever ,she wants me to carry her bag , which I did.

We played games and my partner was Skylar.
It was turning night and everyone was making barbeque.

I too made and also shared with Skylar. We were all eating.
"How's it??" I asked.
"Good"what just good  she said just good and walked off me to where there was no one.

Why is she avoiding me?? does she know my feelings for her??
I chased her she was sitting on the ground staring at the beautiful stars.
She looked a little distracted and I went comforting her,"what's up ??angry with me?? "I asked her moving closer to her.

But she shifts and makes a distance between us. She was never like this.
We were just staring at the sky, when I hear someone giggling.

I looked to see who was it,
It was Luca God damnit what is he here and with a girl.

I didn't wanted them to  see Skylar not she to see them.
But well it didn't happen she after seeing got up rubbing her butt which had become Dusty.

I guess she was angry plus sad. Who would not be sad if her ex-boyfriend is trying to get back to you and at the same Time cheating on you with some other girl .

***Third person's pov.

Skylar walked towards  Luca and Devon followed her sensing that something's wrong will happen.

Luca sees her approaching to him which made him look akward and move away from that girl.
That bitch was no other than Aurora.

She glares at her , Luca and  back to Devon. Devon was too shocked to know that how can she after knowing every  truth can  go with him.

Aurora tries to explain Skylar but Skylar knew that it's no one's fault.
She reached to him saying,"well you wanted to get back to me trying to convince me and now you are having fun and cuddling with my best friend."to Luca

"No, it's_ _ _ _."he tries to explain but there's nothing to be explain everything has become clear infront of her eyes she says while putting her hand signing him to stop.

She turns  to Aurora and says,"my best friend I never thought that you would just do this things even after knowing how he is if you love  him at least you should have told me".

"But it's not your fault its mine I trusted everyone"she says breaking down shedding her tears from her eyes to her cheeks which she wipes quickly.

She turned back and walks alone.
Where she could cry alone where no one would see her .

Devon follows her even she scolded him. She seats in bench which is far away from camping area.
Devon seats beside her staring at her face, felling bad and says,"you can cry I'm not gonna tell anyone" he glares at her with his smoky eye radiating care and connecting love.

She quickly rolled her eyes as she was unable to look in his eyes.
Why is he so loving and caring , when he looks into my eyes I feel like I'm swimming in his blue eyes which nothing else but love.
She told her self that she should stay away from him or else she would fall for him Everytime but everytime she says herself this she would not be able to control the distance from him.

"I will cry,why would I cry on such useless people"she sighed while wiping her  dried tears on her cheeks.

He gives a soft smile hugging her.
Wishpering in her ears,"I know you're strong but sometimes if you feel helpless you should let it out I'm always there for you".

She feels a thunder in her heart after hearing what he said she hugs him more tighter and let's her tears role down.

***********
Thank you for reading I hope you're enjoying and a vote please 💚.