Luca's pov

Chapter:4

The date was very special.

She was looking extremely beautiful. I was very embarrassed when I accidentally hit her breast and even she was shy.
She was looking cute though I don't know about me.We both went back home. The whole night I was blushing thinking about our date.

Early morning, I pulled my phone out of my pillow and called Skylar.
"Good morning"
She was still in sleep I could make out from her voice.
I asked her whether she is coming to college today and she said she would come.

I was in my room my sister comes running to me and says"big bro,
Our teacher has asked for signature of guardian and I'm sure I will not get from my mom, so please."
"Why would she not sign ?" I asked her.
"Because it's a complain"hehehehe she laughs .
Who laughs in her bad ? But my sister laughs in her bad she is crazy.
"I'll agree in one condition".
"What ,what"she jumps .
I told her I'll ask something and she has to  answer without questioning.
"Ok,go on"
"What, young girls like as a gift?"
"Is it a question or you are asking me what I like"she says.
"You, don't you want sign?"
"Okay a girl likes cute gift, good and delicious food uh especially cake,nice dress, beautiful sandals...also..."she goes on and on.
"Okay go back" I said after sign.

I'm sure she is not like my sister .
I know she only wants the gift given with love and affection.

I walk out of my home driving my car to a gift store.
In store there I buy a nice necklace for her.Even the seller lady was praising me for choosing that necklace saying"oh,such a nice and handsome boyfriend you are your girl must be lucky"

I leave for college. I kept the gift in her locker.
In the class I was thinking that she must've been surprised seeing the necklace.