chapter:15

Third person's POV

She ran back to class collecting her books and again ran towards the locker.

Devon sees her being in hurry and speaks,"again you are now excited to have dinner with me".
Let me remind you all he promised her for dinner to compensate for his misbehaving with her.

Yet, Skylar was not hurry for that but Devon teases her knowingly.

"You don't speak to me" she mutters with anger.
"How can you act so different one moment you're like listening music with me and another moment wants to fight with me"she makes her way out pushing him.

And Devon follows her, after much walking she still sees him following her and she stood there to asking him,"why aren't you going home?"

"I'm hungry"he pouts with down face.
She told him to go eat but he is not less he tells her that,"I don't have friends also with whom I can eat"with a sad face.

With it she agrees and follows Devon to his car going to a restaurant.

They sat across each other waiting for the Waiter.
"Yes,mam what would you like to take?"waiter.
"Ask him"she points out to Devon.

"I told you I will treat you to a dinner you choose and order"he tells her scratching his neck.

Skylar was very much hungry so she ordered a lot forgetting about the conflict with him.

She eats like as if she haven't have anything from the last decade.
Devon makes weird faces seeing her eating like that,he smiles and hides it again in between the corner of his lips thinking she might see him.

The dinner was over and when Devon was settling the bill at last she realized she eat a lot and was embarrassed thinking about  how she did not even shared a bite to him.

He gave her the ride to home biding her bye.
*******
Devon's pov

I went back home after giving a ride to Skylar.
"She eat a lot today and I don't owe a compensation to her finally"I shouted jumping on my bed.

I was just staring at the ceiling,I didn't realize I felt sleep.
And I also saw a dream.

Next morning

I was yawning when my phone buzzed ,it was Sanol.
I was still in my bed,"hello"
"Yes,bro are  you alive"he sounds sarcastic I pulled my phone away from my ear. Asking him to shut nonsense and come to the main business.

"I called you to say that, we are having a camp from college are you going".
"No"I gave him the answer without even thinking once.

"Bro, think again because Skylar will be coming"does he know how will I agree.
"Okay I will go"I said without even thinking once.

It's a love life no thinking just vibing.
I told myself to my conscience when it was telling me,"stupid, don't fall for anyone".
***

We were all putting our bags in goods carrier when I see Skylar struggling to keep her bag.

I helped her to put her bag and sat beside her in the bus.
************

Thanks for reading and vote Yes