I'm out of control.

Chapter:8

It's based on Devon's pov.
Everyone has reached at the party except Skylar and her friend.

Everyone one looks great very handsome and beautiful.
I was waiting when would Skylar arrive in the party.
"Look, Skylar"the other men they exclaimed.
And I finally I see her. She looks very amazing.I was amazed to see her like that.My eyes were wide open after seeing her so beautiful.

"Uhuhum"
I realized that I was staring at her from long time when she moves her hand up and down in front of my eyes.I was able to see her face from near when I danced with her.
A little soft makeup with light lipstick and the natural blush looks perfect on her.

After the dance,she asked me,"hey , Devon how do I look?"
Before I could answer her ,Luca interrupted us saying,"you look gorgeous".
She said that she wasn't asking him and she turned to me again and asked the same question,"you look beautiful"I said.
I was very happy that she ignored him."waiter,drink"
She drinks a glass of wine in just one breath and followed by more filled glasses.I tried to stop her but she is not that easy to be stopped by me.

She is drunk now and shouts,"Devon,take me home".
Everyone one was looking at her and me.
I pulled her by her waist and took her outside to be saved by akwardness."Devon,give me a kiss"thank God we were out of the party. Such a bad drinker this girl behaves weird how can she ask a kiss thanks that I'm the one beside her but if it had been other men I would not leave her like that.

I would have given her the kiss if she wasn't drunk as,I have always thought of kissing whom I like which she would remembers .

I carried her in my back and was walking the silent street.
She starts to tickle my ears.
"Skylar don't do it".
But she did not listen and says,"put me down or else,I won't stop".
Oh,god she is a troublemaker when she's drunk. I pulled her down .
She comes closer to me resting her hand around my neck , digging her head in my chest.
My heartbeat is beating faster unlike usual.
I'm about to be out of control. But I'm a man who can control his emotions.
I'm proud of that.

I took her to my home and laid her in guest room bed. She pulls my tie,I was very nervous she wishpers something in my ear and falls asleep.

I went back to my room. I was blushing alone.

The next morning I got up from my bed and remembered that Skylar was in my house.
I went to the guest room,she was still sleeping.

"Wake-up,hey wake up". I started pulling her blanket.
She murmurs"ah,let me sleep more".
"No get up"I pulled her from the bed and took her to the bathroom.

Why all the females they act so weird when they see man.
She shouts,"you how come you are here"
"Listen, this is my house,I bought you here cause you were drunk and I don't know where's your home."
"And yes don't drink like yesterday or else you will be in trouble everyone is not as good as me" I added.
I went back to my room to take a bath.

Here , Skylar was worried about herself thinking how could she let him take his home.
And Devon is very innocent in this part but he won't be in next chapter.
Guys comment it if you have the continuation in your mind.
Thank you.