Got my attention.

Guys let me tell you here you willL meet a new character.

Chapter:2

Everyone one was staring at me when I was on the floor of the cafe. I looked up and I realized a person bumped on me. I don't know who. My clothes were all Dusty I was trying to arrange my dress, a voice got my attention.
"Don't you think you missed to say something?"It's a young handsome man's voice. I turned to him saying"what do I need to say?"
"Oh , this fresh girl say sorry to me fast"
"Well , sorry my foot you bastard".I said him while arranging my hair strands.
"Are you okay"a voice interrupts it's Luca.
"Yes , I'm ok it's just some of the zeros trying to act cool"
We both left the cafe. I told him that I was so sorry for the club incident.
"I was just helping that lady and you came there no need for sorry"he said and we both went out

*********************

This chapter is short as there is a plot in next, will be publishing very soon.
The boy who bumped on Skylar is Devon our main character. It's quite confusing but it will get interesting.
He was very angry as she hurted his ego so he starts taking out her bio-data. Let's see what happens to Skylar when Devon gets angry.
Devon is a handsome boy in college he is very rich. He is in same year as Skylar.