Anxious.

Chapter:5

I was running up the stairs.
Accidentally I hit a girl with my elbow.
"Sorry, sorry".
"No, I'm sorry"she speaks and helps me to pick my bag from the floor.
I'm quite nervous when she screams,"yo--uu ,I know you you are very brave and interesting".
I was very confused like is she Lb
And I was like does she know me.

"What class do you have?"is she really going to ask for date with me.
I said that I have ,class but after one hour.
"Okay, let's talk" she said and asked "what's your name?"
"I'm Skylar"and for formality I asked her name too.

"I'm kia"she says and I could see her getting excited to say her name.

She is young and beautiful of course college girls are young.
But if I had to write story I would choose kia to be the protagonist.
I'm overthinking again.
She tells me that she saw me when I insulted Devon.
"Do you even hate him like me"I asked her.
"No, I love him opposite of you"she smiles.

After a very good conversation we both went to our own classes.I was sitting with Enowa telling her about the date with Luca but unfortunately the class was over she had to leave and I had to stay back in the class to write notes. The noise,the shouting was gone ones the bell rang.
I think everyone was in hurry to home except me. The silence was to extreme that I was able  to hear how my pen moves in copy.

All of a sudden I hear someone talking very loudly I think someone was arguing in outside passage.
I went to see it was on the upper floor I could see a man with his back towards me and kia turning to him from the downstairs.
I was wondering why are they fighting the man falls down from the passage. I hurried down in the basement to help .
Thankfully his head was not bleeding but he was conscious.
I took him to the near hospital.

"Doctor, doctor" I shouted
Doctor took him for Operation.
I was very anxious about myself as I would not been so much nervous if it had not been Devon.
Everyone knows I hate him if they misthink I tried to murder him.
I will be no where.

I called Enowa telling her everything and she was doubting me.
Of course anyone would have doubt in me as I was the only one there and also kia but no one would suspect her.

"No,no I'm innocent I don't know how it happened".

"Okay,come home "she tells me not to worry.
I stayed in hospital for whole night.Early morning, the doctor told he me was fine . Finally I'm in relief .I can go back now.
I reached home , and was washing my face my phone buzzed.
I could not receive as I was in bathroom. After washing I came to my bedroom,I checked my phone.
It was Luca he had called me 5times.
I called him back"hello"I speak.

"Hi, are you coming to  college today
And how do you think the gift was?"
What gift is he talking about.
"Nope, I'm  not coming and the gift I have not received"I told him and hunged up the call.
I was really very afraid to go to college so I did not went.

Thanks for reading till here.
This chapter is quite suspense but every bad has good so the next part is fun.
Skylar is very frightened...refuses to go college let's wait what happens.
Kia is not that bad even though she is a rival...you will know more about her in next.

Blended Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें