Chapter 27: Adventurers' Guild (1)

Deim suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him that alarmed my brother.

"From now on, don't touch me so nonchalantly even if it's not your intention to arouse my desire to touch you. I'm barely holding it in because your brother is here." He said and gently let me go.

W-What..?

I felt my face burning up that I turned around.

Do I have a fever? What's happening to me? Am I... blushing?

"How dare you Deim!!" Brother Licht shouted. "What did you do?! I already warned you countless of times and I'm going to now, stop making her misunderstand everything!!" Deim chuckled at his scolding.

"You can't keep her away from me forever..." Deim replied with a smirk.

"I can, as long as I'm here." Brother Licht argued exposing his menacing aura that of a World Lion.

"Let's see, brother-in-law. Sol, do you like me or not?"

"W-Why are you asking me? Don't include me in your little tantrums! I'm outta here." I tried to escape but they grabbed both of my arms stopping me from leaving the scene. They looked at me while revealing the auras of a basilisk from Deim and the World Lion from Brother Licht.

These guys... can I kill them? Why are they dragging me in their theatrics?

"What's your response?" They both asked that I sweatdropped.

"L-Like is a dangerous word. And I haven't even celebrated my coming-of-age ceremony yet. Ask me when I turn twenty." I replied they stared at me in coercion. Beads of cold sweat slowly ran down my forehead and then they released me.

Now I can finally relax.

"Can the two of you wrap this situation up? I'm going home."

"Let me accompany you!" They both exclaimed that I sighed.

"You guys!! I'm going home, 'alone'." I emphasized the last word that they lowered their heads. "I'll also have dinner with Brother Heinrey to catch up." I added that startled them.

"What?! Oh no, you're going home and straight to your bedroom. You're forbidden to meet any marriage candidates!"--Brother Licht

"Yeah, you're only allowed to meet your fiancé which is me."--Deim

"I am not forbidden to anything and I have no fiancé." I disagreed and turned away. "I can't believe I'm dealing with two immature twenty-year olds." I sighed in frustration.

A man in his twenties with dark green hair and crimson cat-like eyes teleported in front of me and bowed. "Your Imperial Highnesses, greetings!!" He said that caught our attention.

"You..! You're that man earlier!" I bellowed in excitement that he nodded. "I knew it!"

"Who the hell are you? And how did you meet with Sol?"--Deim

"Did you brainwash her or something?"--Brother Licht

"Brother, he's the one who caught the swindlers I beat up earlier! Thanks for taking care of that part!" I beamed out a smile that the two Crown Princes glared at him.

"Forgive me for my late introduction; my name is Gentil, an S-Class Adventurer. It's a great honor to meet the future rulers of the two empires!" He locked eyes with the two. "Your Imperial Highness Princess Solaris Athene diLumiere Heliontha, our guild master wishes to meet you!"

"Of course, lea--" Deim grabbed my forearm.

"Sorry Sir Gentil, but I still have business with my fiancée. Can you postpone that appointment?" Deim asked politely with a vein in the verge of popping.

What kind of a situation is this? What am I looking at right now? They're like children who're fighting because of a candy!

"Brother, I'll make sure to return before dinner and Deim, I'll go on a date with you tomorrow. Just... let me be." I groaned in annoyance and when I took a look at the two, they had contented expressions on their face so I faced the adventurer.

"Lead the way, Sir Gentil." He nodded and held my hand.

<Warp>

We arrived at the lobby of a certain place. There're men and women in their combat attires, some were drinking beer in wooden mugs. I also spotted a group of men betting on who will hit the bull's eye of the dartboard and a masked man playing with some ninja stars and daggers.

As we made our way to the woman holding a strange rectangular brick with intricate carvings, the adventurers looked at us and a man with a smiling face walked towards us and hugged the man with me. He tipped his hat when he saw me.

"The Imperial Princess, in the flesh!" He happily said that everyone knelt.

"Endless glory to the star of the empire, Your Imperial Highness Princess Solaris Athene diLumiere Heliontha!!" They said in accord that I hurriedly dismissed them by waving my hands. I looked at the strange man.

"Who might you be, sir?"

"It's Joli, an AA-Class Adventurer." He scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.

"I see. Sir Gentil, lead the way to your guild master. Sir Joli, excuse us." I bowed and we went upstairs. We passed by multiple wooden doors and we finally stopped at an egress with two men guarding it.

Sir Gentil showed some kind of glass card to one of the guards. They nodded and opened the door. We went in and a smiling old dwarf with a bushy beard and unkempt black hair went into view. He also has dark grey eyes and some wrinkles were evident on his face. He urged us to sit down on the couch and we followed.

"It's such a great honor to finally meet you, Imperial Princess!" He greeted in delight.