A New Yoonmin FF (PLEASE READ)

Hello friends!

Long time no talk! (or read?? honestly idk)

Guess what!!

Your favourite author just released a NEW fanfiction.

With everyone's fave ship = YOONMIN.

Here's the description, please read!

"Who says I can't find someone to love? A stupid contract means nothing in the long run."

Agust D is currently the top rapper in the South Korean music industry. He's quite mysterious-and a bit of an asshole; making sure to keep a guarded wall up in front of anyone who tried to get to know him.

Until he meets Jimin.

As conflict arises between Agust D and the Bangtan Boys, Agust D is given a choice; create a song with one of their members, or be hated for assaulting another.

What happens when the cold hearted rapper is warmed by the groups shyest, yet kindest member?

Or worse, what happens when that member slips up in the public eye-starting a dating scandal that could ruin the reputation of himself, the other members of BTS, and Agust D; within the eyes of South Korea and the world.

I'm so excited! If you'd like to read it, it's linked on my message board or the title is "Scandal" and you can just find it within my works.

I hope you all will give it a read and support me <3

I love you guys!

TJ :)