28 | Camp Log ☀️

"It was a thing I had with his sister." Jungkook said with a muffled tone as he held his—now broken nose as we sat in the first aid centre.

"You're an idiot." Jimin stated.

"I know, but I have full play of the courts since I'm bisexual right? Might as well live it up."

"I agree with Jimin." I added. "You're an idiot."

———

"I didn't want to know anyway." Jimin sighed as we drove.

Jungkook was still at the first aid centre, waiting for a transport to a hospital where they could perform a rhinoplasty on his broken nose.

"It probably wasn't even that bad. He gets stuck in things all the time." I replied, Jimin hummed.

Milo began to make a whimpering noise.

"I think he wants you." Jimin cooed, I nodded and pulled over on the highway before grabbing the sling from the back seat and taking Milo from the boy.

I placed him in the sling where he snuggled into my chest.

"One more week." I whispered as I looked down at him.

"Huh?"

I looked up and Jimin.

"One more week until you and I sign that lease remember?"

He smiled and a small pink blush covered his cheeks.

"Oh yeah."

———

"You wanna come to my place tonight? I have nothing to do and my parents are out." Jimin asked as we entered Busan.

I hummed and nodded, trying not to be too loud for the sleeping bunny.

Though I knew he found the low rumble of my voice soothing.

"Do you wanna grab food?" I asked softly, he nodded.

Milo shifted so his nose was pressed up against my shirt.

I noticed Jimin staring in awe.

"He'll love you like this soon enough." I hummed as I placed my free hand underneath Milo, cradling him in the sling.

"I doubt it." He breathed with a smile.

"Why?" I asked as his face turned serious.

He was processing the question.

"Because he loves you."

I softly chuckled. "He can love more people than just me."

"But nobody can love somebody like you can. I'll never be as good at loving him, a-and nobody will ever be able to love me like you, Yoongi." He paused. "I don't care where I am, or what I'm doing. You're the colour to my black and white world."

He looked forward with a straight expression.

I switched my hands on the wheel before taking his hand in mine and squeezing it.

"I promise you, Jimin." I replied reassuringly. "I know him. He's waiting to fall for you. You just haven't given him a big enough chance yet."

"How do you know for sure?" He asked, a slight crack in his voice.

"Because," I paused. "You were the exact same way with me. Give him a chance and he'll fall for you. I promise."

———
A/N

Still pretty sick 😔

Thanks for reading tho 😛

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved