11 | Day Log 🍃

"So here's the cafeteria, and there's the library." I stated as I walked with Hoseok around the school. "I kinda just got here myself so it's still pretty new to me."

"We're in the same boat then." He smiled in response.

Just then the bell rang.

"What's your next class? I can walk you there." I offered as he looked at his schedule.

"ITCW?" He asked aloud as I smiled.

"Intro to Creative Writing. I have that class too let's go." I replied grabbing his hand and pulling him along like a puppy.

We went up the stairs and entered the classroom, Jimin was already in his spot by the door.

I was too distracted by my new friend to notice as I went with Hoseok to introduce him to the teacher.

"You can sit with Yoongi in the back and look around at other groups. You can choose a group to join for the final project."

"Okay thank you sir, I'll come to you with my choice by the end of class."

The teacher smiled as we headed to my table.

I felt an icy cold glare my way.

I looked in the direction of the glare and noticed how pissed off he was.

Jimin stood up and came over to the table before slamming his papers down.

"You were supposed to meet me in the cafeteria at lunch." He stated as he pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Oh yeah shit. Sorry Jimin, I was showing Hoseok around."

"Hi." He greeted sweetly, Jimin only gave him a dirty look. Hoseok looked a little shaken. "I-I'm going to go see what other groups have so far."

He then hurried off.

"So." Jimin began, his bright smile and happy demeanour returning. "I have chapters 1-5 all done and I would like you to read them all tonight and tell me what you think."

"Okay." I said slowly.

"So what's your deal with the new kid?" He asked coldly while scrolling through his laptop.

"Not too much? I was just showing him around." I paused. "I didn't mean to blow you off."

Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes.

"So what are you two working on?" Hoseok asked as he approached the table.

"We're writing a story about two people who would never expect to fall for each other but they do." I explained as Jimin glared at Hoseok, who was smiling at me.

"Everyone loves a little romance." He purred as he winked. "Would you mind if I joined your group Yoongi?"

"Not at all-"

"Yes."

We spoke at the same time and looked at eachother.

Jimin gave me a look, pleading with his eyes.

"It's alright." Hoseok sighed looking at Jimin. "There are other groups."

He then walked away and Jimin felt terrible.

———

"Still, he's new and I'm the only person in that class he knows." I said as Jimin took a sip of his drink.

"Fine whatever, it's too late now and I already feel like shit about it."

In the peripheral of my eye I could see someone coming up to the booth, a small smile playing his face.

Jimin was sitting facing away from the door so he couldn't see that he was coming over.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Hey, just wanted to invite you to a- Jimin."

"Jungkook."

There was tension, it was obvious.

Jungkook straightened his back and looked back to me.

"I'm having a party and you're invited, this Friday, you can bring a +1." He stated. "I'll text you my addy sometime later in the week."

He then looked at Jimin with a blank expression before leaving.

"So what was that?" I asked as he shrugged.

"A broken friendship over sex."

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved