09 | Weekend Log ☁️

I knocked on the door nervously.

I had my backpack slung over my shoulder and a grocery bag in my left hand; filled with the snacks of course.

The door opened and I was dragged into the home by my right hand.

"Thank you for coming." He hummed as he pulled me through the house.

It was large and open-concept.

There were three couches around the wall mounted television.

He had a blanket and drinks set up on the coffee table infront of the middle couch.

"I hope you drink; we're gonna need something to get us through all these movies." He chuckled as he took the bag from my hand. "My parents aren't coming back until Monday so we're all alone."

I felt a strange feeling in the back of my head.

"Go get into your comfy clothes." He giggled as he pushed me toward the bathroom.

My cheeks turned a soft shade of pink as I entered the bathroom and shut the door.

I quickly changed into my sweats before going back into the living room.

"Come sit." He smiled as I slowly approached the couch and sat down at the opposite end of the couch.

"Alright, so now we decide what to watch first."

———

I was slightly drunk.

So was he.

We were watching The Poltergeist.

"How come we decided to watch this now?" He complained. "It's night time. Bad call."

I chuckled as we continued to watch.

Jimin screamed and jumped into my arms.

"It's fine." I stated as he shook his head.

"It's scary is what it is." He retorted. "There's nothing fine about Mr. Spooky Man."

I chuckled again.

"Well, Mr. Spooky Man isn't real so it's okay."

It was quiet before another scream was heard from the television.

"See?" He stated. "Still not fine!"

———

"No, I love you."

We were watching a romance movie.

It was 2 am.

We were both now completely drunk.

Like, the we won't remember tomorrow drunk but also the we won't forget the good shit drunk.

"Do you think they really fall in love with each other?" Jimin asked as he looked at me.

We were still cuddled from his scare during the horror movie.

"Who?"

"The actors in the movie." He replied, "what if we wrote about two people who think that they would never fall for eachother even though they end up doing so in the end?"

I smiled, making him smile.

"You know, that's not so far fetched." I mumbled.

We stared at each other for a moment before I took the remote and turned off the television.

I felt his lips crash onto mine in the dark and his hands hold my cheeks—which were a dark red.

He stood up and pulled me by my collar before kissing me again roughly and dragging me up the stairs.

He pulled me into his room and I shut the door by pinning him against it.

I pulled off his shirt before throwing it somewhere in the dark room.

He flipped us and pulled me closer to the bed before I pushed him down on it.

"You're hot when your drunk." Jimin purred into my ear as I pulled off my own shirt.

———

My eyes opened to him laying across me in his bed.

Our clothes were scattered on the floor.

Though I thought it would never happen.

I, Min Yoongi, was no longer a virgin.

———
Part 1

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved