32 | Trial Log ☔️

A/N
1 year later
———

"It'll be fine." I hummed as I fixed his collar.

He sniffed and wiped his tears.

He was going to trial.

"There's nothing worse than getting ridiculed and talked down to about getting raped." He sighed as he looked in the mirror.

He was angry with so many people.

But mostly himself.

The door opened and his lawyer entered.

"Okay, I'm gonna go take a seat. You'll do so good." I hummed reassuringly and he smiled before wiping his tears.

He then pulled me into a hug.

It was the second time he had done that in the past year.

———

He sat up; screaming.

Another nightmare.

"Jimin-"

"Oh Yoongi." He cried as he clung to me. I scooped him up in the bed and held him like a baby. "I-I don't think I can go through with the trial-"

"I know it's scary," I hummed softly. "But he did something to you. Something that you'll never forget. He deserves whatever's coming for him. But in order for that to happen you have to do this."

———

Hoseok entered; orange jumpsuit and handcuffs.

He was led to the desk where he sat.

The jury looked at him.

"Let's have a fair battle." He chuckled before winking.

The members of the jury looked uncomfortable with his aura before the judge came out.

———

"So did you or did you not take your medication?"

"I didn't." He hummed with a smile.

The smile hadn't left his face the entire trial.

"No further questions." The lawyer stated before sending Jimin up to the stand.

He looked to me; tears threatening to pour out. I nodded.

"Just tell us what happened."

"W-Well I-" he paused and wiped his tears.

"He entered the apartment and slammed me against the wall."

———

"Then he left." Jimin finished, wiping his tears.

Hoseok's attorney stood and began to pace.

"So Mr. Park, you were in the bedroom before my client entered your apartment. What were you doing in the bedroom?"

"Huh? Why does that matter?"

"Were you pleasuring yourself?"

"Irrelevant." The judge intervened.

"What were you wearing?-"

"Let's stick to questions that involve the case." The judge said sternly.

The attorney fixed his posture.

———

"We the jury have reached a verdict," the man said as he held the paper. "We find the accused; Jung Hoseok, not guilty on the account that he is mentally incapable. We decree he should be sent to a mental facility where he can reside for the longevity of his sentence; however long that may be. Thank you your honour."

Jimin looked forward, a blank expression playing his face.

Hoseok was off the hook.

"I declare the sentence of Jung Hoseok is a life sentence in a mental facility; monitored by staff. Case closed."

———

He had been crying for hours.

He sat in the bathtub and cried.

I sat next to the open doorway to respect his privacy.

"Yoongi." He whispered in a fistful of tears.

I peaked into the bathroom and saw him look at me with a face.

I got up and entered the bathroom slowly before taking a seat on the ground next to the bathtub.

He looked at me with his puffy eyes and his tear stained cheeks.

He then pulled me in by the collar and kissed me.

He released a breath and I felt his tears on my cheeks as he cried.

He continued to hold onto me for a while before finally letting me go and pushing me away.

He then touched his lips.

"I-I think I'll be okay."

———
A/N

It's seriously been so long but I'm back and I just wanted to thank you all for letting me take the break I did.

I have been working on things and this book is slated to end very very soon!

So what would you like to read next? I mean, I have ideas planned but I wan wanna hear what you guys want :)

Also yes I know this update is early from when I said I'd be back but oh welll.

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved