06 | Day Log 🍃

And so the dream boy whispered into his ear. "I told you, sometimes reality is better than your dreams."

"And done." I stated pleased as I finished typing my story.

The bell rang; signalling the end of the lunch period.

It also signalled the beginning of my creative writing class.

I entered the classroom, taking a seat in my spot and printing the short story to the classroom printer.

"Thank you Yoongi." The teacher said as he took my story and stapled the pages together before placing it on his desk.

I pulled out my phone and continued my intense game of Word Puzzle.

More people entered the room, including BlondieMcLavender.

I watched him place his story on the desk as he made his way to his seat.

"Alright, please take out a book for reading period." The teacher announced before beginning to read through the submissions.

———

"Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, I would like to see you both in the hallway for a moment." The teacher announced to the silent class.

'So that's his name.'

I looked to up to see him looking at me confused before we both went into the hallway.

"Alright so I'm not sure which one of you plagiarized but your stories were exactly the same. The only difference being the perspective of the characters."

Blondie's eyes widened.

"Care to explain Jimin?" The teacher asked as the boy looked guilty.

"I'm sorry we didn't run it by you first sir." I began, Blondie watched me with his widened eyes as I saved our asses. "You see, we wanted to create an abstract sort of story. Two paths meeting together as one? That's practically genius."

The teacher frowned.

"Fine, but do not do it again."

Both of us nodded, Blondie still looking guilty.

He opened the classroom door before we both entered and went back to our seats.

I continued to watch him.

It had to be.

He was Lavender.

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved