33 | Final Log ☂️

And sure enough, Jimin was going to be okay.

———

I pulled him in slowly and placed my lips on his.

He hummed. "Yoongi~"

I only chuckled before pulling his hand in mine and facing toward the smaller boy.

"Come on Jisung." Jimin called.

The toddler giggled and waddled past us; leaving us to our own accord.

"Do you think he ever worries about anything?"

"When he'll get to eat ice cream next."

Both I and Jimin looked at each other before I let go of his hand and ran toward the small boy before picking him up.

He screamed giddily before I took Jimin's hand again and crossed the street.

———

"So what kind do you want? You can pick two." I asked as I poked his tummy; making him giggle as I held him.

He pointed to two before I was handed a bowl.

The three of us sat outside, Jimin and I finished our ice cream and Jisung with his ice cream only transferred from his bowl to his face.

"We should get you home soon buddy; it's getting late." I hummed as I ruffled his hair.

He frowned.

Jimin got up to go get napkins.

Jisung watched him; worried for his safety.

Jimin then came back and wiped the boy's face.

———

"Thank you so much boys." Mrs. Hwang said as we stood at her door.

We were dropping the sleepy Jisung off.

"Oh- he's stuck." I chuckled softly.

He was holding onto the neckline of my t-shirt with his small hands.

Eventually we got him off and I handed him to his mother.

"You two have a good night now." She said before shutting her door.

We both turned and connected hands.

"Hey." Jimin whispered. I turned to face him. "Wanna come to my place for the night?"

He added a small smile and a giggle.

I smiled, then pulled him closer.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

———
A/N

Heyyy :)

Thanks for reading this story it kind of fell apart like all my other stories do so I hoped you enjoyed my signature trash writing skills once again.

If you don't follow me yet, please do so! I always appreciate new friends :) @thatjuicykpop

Also please remember to vote, comment, and read some more of my work! :)

Again, thank you ❤️

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved